+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
i accepted PT nomination yesterday but didnt get invite. My score is 965 as reflected in my profile after accepting nomination.I didnt get invite. pls guide should i contact IRCC about the case or wait for the next draw?

Anyone pls guide

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
You are making us go bonkers.. How come a score with 402 receive NOI when the lowest score of previous draws is 433?
What is your NOC? Are you currently working in Ontario? Do you have points for French language as well?
He studied in ontario and as far as I know miscalculated his points. His actual points are higher.

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hi Experts

Need some advise - I am 39 years old (living in US on H1B ) and hence with bachelors degree alone my CRS score is lower than 400 .
Have heard that its very difficult to get OINP as competition is very high
I am contemplating doing MBA from one of the universities in Ontario . If we do MBA from Ontario province , then does that increase chances for OINP under "Masters degree stream" or is it not worth throwing money for MBA for such thing ?

Your thoughts /comments appreciated
Same boat man. I'm at 40 and have 403 and soon losing 10 points for upcoming bday this month. I'm trying to find a job in Canada.. if not at-least will try to find one here who can transfer after one year through ICT. What ever it is, we keep losing points heavily for each birthday after 40. Canada immigration is painfully long process for aged folks. At-least not like GC process.

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

How does one accept NOI from Ontario? My assumption was the deadline to submit an application is "day NOI received"+45 days. After receiving NOI, using the Express Entry number, I've already opened a profile at Ontario immigration portal at http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html .

Does that changes my deadline in some way? I've been reading some posts that once you have opened a profile at Ontario, you have 14 days to complete and submit a profile. Or is this an old rule where one had 6 months to accept a NOI since the FAQ page says nothing of 14 days. Only mention of deadline is

You must submit your online application to the OINP within 45 calendar days from the date the NOI letter was issued to you. Applications submitted outside the 45 calendar day period will not be processed.
A bit guidance/confirmation from anyone who has submitted OINP application under the new timeline of 45 days would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: Rehman14

Rahulroma123

Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

How does one accept NOI from Ontario? My assumption was the deadline to submit an application is "day NOI received"+45 days. After receiving NOI, using the Express Entry number, I've already opened a profile at Ontario immigration portal at http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html .

Does that changes my deadline in some way? I've been reading some posts that once you have opened a profile at Ontario, you have 14 days to complete and submit a profile. Or is this an old rule where one had 6 months to accept a NOI since the FAQ page says nothing of 14 days. Only mention of deadline is

You must submit your online application to the OINP within 45 calendar days from the date the NOI letter was issued to you. Applications submitted outside the 45 calendar day period will not be processed.
A bit guidance/confirmation from anyone who has submitted OINP application under the new timeline of 45 days would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.[/QUOT
Since you have registered yourself on OINP, Now you have only 14 days to submit ur application.
If the application is not submitted within 14 days ur profile will be expired and than you have to creat new profile at OINP provided it is within the window of 45 days. Further your NOI will also lapse in 45 days.

Reactions: quazifarhan

quazifarhan

Jul 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot. This makes a lot of sense now. Wish at Ontatio Immigration portal there is a indication of a profile expiring ( like express entry ).

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone,
My oinp status changed to approved on thursday, February 8th, but i haven't received any mail from IRCC. how do i get my nomination certificate or accept the nomination? Thanks

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi everyone,
My oinp status changed to approved on thursday, February 8th, but i haven't received any mail from IRCC. how do i get my nomination certificate or accept the nomination? Thanks
You should have already received email from your account stating "received new email in your account"
Either way, once you login to your profile, there would bright yellow letters :) highlighting "accept" or "decline" nomination.

once you accept, you will be credited additional 600 points which will reflect in mere seconds. You will receive hard copy of your mailing address in a week to month.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello everyone,

WES evaluated my bachelors as 3 years diploma. So, do you think I can apply to OINP with this? OINP said it has to be bachelors equivalent & i guess 3 years diploma is equal to 3 years bachelors? or is it? can anyone pls advice? thanks

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Hello everyone,

WES evaluated my bachelors as 3 years diploma. So, do you think I can apply to OINP with this? OINP said it has to be bachelors equivalent & i guess 3 years diploma is equal to 3 years bachelors? or is it? can anyone pls advice? thanks
Sorry to hear, but Bachelor is basic criteria. While creating EE profile you need to choose Canadian equivalency which has to be whatever Wes have provided , you will find help there for exact option you need to choose use that. I have seen scenario s where people choose wrong degree and got rejected from OINP, don't go with word of mouth.

mrlife

Feb 10, 2018
You should have already received email from your account stating "received new email in your account"
Either way, once you login to your profile, there would bright yellow letters :) highlighting "accept" or "decline" nomination.

once you accept, you will be credited additional 600 points which will reflect in mere seconds. You will receive hard copy of your mailing address in a week to month.
thanks for your response, it's pretty weird but i haven't received such, I've been checking my mails all this while but nothing. OINP services page shows approved. IRCC page shows the usual stuff, nothing new

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello
I had submitted my ECA report as asked by OINP. How much time is taken by WES to reach OINP?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Sorry to hear, but Bachelor is basic criteria. While creating EE profile you need to choose Canadian equivalency which has to be whatever Wes have provided , you will find help there for exact option you need to choose use that. I have seen scenario s where people choose wrong degree and got rejected from OINP, don't go with word of mouth.
Hi @rashpal26

I did select it as 3 years Diploma in the EE profile, and got my NOI too but I later heard that the minimum requirements is Bachelors, but are not both the 3 years Diploma & 3 years Bachelors the same?

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Glad to share here that my brother has received notification of interest from Ontario in his CIC account. But, no mail so far.

1. Do they send the NOI on mail also?

2. Also, any quick reference for next Steps, if somebody can guide. I am already refering the Ontario HCP application guide, however, for smooth and clear understanding, what could be the chronological steps to do?

3. He is definitely accepting the NOI and proceed for application. Also, they have mentioned ----
"If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program."
What does this mean? Do we simply email them on their general inquiries email id? They take around 3 days to reply on this (I had done that earlier for some inquiries).

@iamxty @Karnesh @trumprefugee @Lala1234 , and any other fellows, specifically from India who have taken OINP route - if you can please guide. I would also want to connect with guys who have received NOI recently, if there are any here and started the process. Or on any other forum / whatsapp group.

Profile details are as below:

EE profile recreated on: 21/01/2018
CRS Score: 435
NOC: 1111
NOI Received: 09/02/2018.

Thanks.