OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ysp_kiran

Oct 13, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am still waiting for my NOI.

Profile Submitted: 07/26/2017
CRS Score: 410
NOIC: 2173

I see so many suggestions on recreation of profile and re-submitting . Is it true? that if we recreate the profile, increases chances of getting NOI? Please suggest and let me know when it is a good time to recreate the profile before next allocation.

Thanks in Advance!

DreamBigger

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, for those who replied to PFLs... once you submit your reply/docs, does your status change from “awaiting to information” to something else?

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello, for those who replied to PFLs... once you submit your reply/docs, does your status change from “awaiting to information” to something else?
I guess for some ppl it changed immediately. However, for ppl like me it didn't change till now. I submitted my PFL on Dec 12th. Its still in Awaiting Info even after I received the acknldgmnt. Actually, it should be changing to DIP. Everything depends on the officer who is assessing ur app.

Reactions: DreamBigger

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
do we need hard copy of eca as well
Hi

I have received mail regarding duplicate copy of my ECA report from OINP. I have logged in to my WES and request for the duplicate copy.
in the last page ie submit page .
it is request me to enter the Billing address details. I am confused which address i should enter ( since it says province as Ontario)
which address I should fill it here.

Can someone help me with this who have already submitted the duplicate copy to OINP.
need

DreamBigger

Nov 15, 2017
I guess for some ppl it changed immediately. However, for ppl like me it didn't change till now. I submitted my PFL on Dec 12th. Its still in Awaiting Info even after I received the acknldgmnt. Actually, it should be changing to DIP. Everything depends on the officer who is assessing ur app.
Thank you for that info, appreciate it.

Lovekesh

Jul 13, 2017
Dont update it in express entry , first email oinp for the change in status.when u get response from oinp then update it in express entry profile.
Hi trumprefugee/Mobinu,
I have sent the email for change in my marital status to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca few times. Meanwhile I got the nomination from ON.
I have also shared my change of personal information with ontarionominee@ontario.ca. But did not hear anything back.

Now, I am not sure If I shall keep waiting for their response or shall update EE Profile considering I have already received nomination.
Please suggest!

Thanks!

alenka14893

Dec 29, 2017
Hello, I am new here, please provide me with information about applying for OINP, should the applicant have an ielts test?

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I am still waiting for my NOI.

Profile Submitted: 07/26/2017
CRS Score: 410
NOIC: 2173

I see so many suggestions on recreation of profile and re-submitting . Is it true? that if we recreate the profile, increases chances of getting NOI? Please suggest and let me know when it is a good time to recreate the profile before next allocation.

Thanks in Advance!
I have the same question hope that someone will answer.. I submitted my profile on dec 29th/2017