25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi

I have received mail regarding duplicate copy of my ECA report from OINP. I have logged in to my WES and request for the duplicate copy.
in the last page ie submit page .
it is request me to enter the Billing address details. I am confused which address i should enter ( since it says province as Ontario)
which address I should fill it here.

Can someone help me with this who have already submitted the duplicate copy to OINP.
Need not worry. Billing address is for the receipt of your payment.
It won't have any effect on your application,You can mention your residential address.

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Hi

I have received mail regarding duplicate copy of my ECA report from OINP. I have logged in to my WES and request for the duplicate copy.
in the last page ie submit page .
it is request me to enter the Billing address details. I am confused which address i should enter ( since it says province as Ontario)
which address I should fill it here.

Can someone help me with this who have already submitted the duplicate copy to OINP.
Once you change the country to your country, it won't show Ontario

benja

Mar 10, 2017
Hi,

I really did not know OINP was accepting under 400 points, so I even have not created an EE profile yet.

This is mentioned in the
OINP can see your profile.

I suggest you read up about the OINP nomination process, so you will be prepared. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html
"A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system."

I am 40 years old and losing many points on my age. I have been studying French with hope to get extra points with TEF, as I did not notice I had chances for OINP with 382 points. (I already have a CLB9 IELTS score, and increasing it to 10 won't do much). I have WES evaluation ready (Bachelor's degree (four years)). My partner has the same WES degree, and and IELTS of 10. I am a business professional experienced in IT, and my partner is an experienced software developer. We are from Turkey.

So, I wish to check all my assumptions for not to lose any more time. I will be very happy if you help me.

1 - Ontario nominates people under 400 points?

2 - I'd better wait and create my EE profile when OINP nominations re-open?

3 - Ontario sends nominations to some people, who are eligible. And the criteria to whom it will send is not certain?

Thank you very much.

trungnh91

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi,

I really did not know OINP was accepting under 400 points, so I even have not created an EE profile yet.

This is mentioned in the

"A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system."

I am 40 years old and losing many points on my age. I have been studying French with hope to get extra points with TEF, as I did not notice I had chances for OINP with 382 points. (I already have a CLB9 IELTS score, and increasing it to 10 won't do much). I have WES evaluation ready (Bachelor's degree (four years)). My partner has the same WES degree, and and IELTS of 10. I am a business professional experienced in IT, and my partner is an experienced software developer. We are from Turkey.

So, I wish to check all my assumptions for not to lose any more time. I will be very happy if you help me.

1 - Ontario nominates people under 400 points?

2 - I'd better wait and create my EE profile when OINP nominations re-open?

3 - Ontario sends nominations to some people, who are eligible. And the criteria to whom it will send is not certain?

Thank you very much.
1. Yes, but for ICT only (IT area), you can search to get the IT NOC list
2. Now you should wait until Jan 15 to recreate EE profile
3. NOIs are sent to EE profiles over 400 points, and ICT profiles as well

Reactions: benja

aasil123

Nov 7, 2017
Submitted my application on the 5th of November and its still stuck at submitted.
Whats the timeline looking like for those who submitted applications in November?

benja

Mar 10, 2017
My husband seems to have an ICT NOC, so I hope they continue to nominate people from ICT under 400 points in 2018. I have read the announcements made in 2017 and skimmed content on the forum. I am very sad that I have not followed before and just focused on increasing the points above 400 :(

sareensh

Dec 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I'm new here. My profile is submitted in EE pool on June 3 2017 with a CRS score of 389. My consultant informed me about OINP in July about accepting profile under ICT less than CRS 400 and later updated my EE profile on July 12 2017 but since then I'm not getting any update about it. When I ask him, he says it's showing filed and we have not yet received anything yet. He mentioned that we should expect something after Jan 15.

Is anyone here who is also waiting like me for NOI or any update on OINP?

Thank you in advance
Sharad

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
My husband seems to have an ICT NOC, so I hope they continue to nominate people from ICT under 400 points in 2018. I have read the announcements made in 2017 and skimmed content on the forum. I am very sad that I have not followed before and just focused on increasing the points above 400 :(
Ontario will be increasing their number of nominations for 2018. So, the chances of getting an NOI for below 400 CRS is possible again in 2018.

Reactions: benja

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
NOC 2282
NOI Received: 06/29/2017
Application Submitted: 07/30/2017
PFL: Sept 29,2017
Replied: Oct 10,2017
Nominated: Dec 19,2017

Patience is a virtue. Thank you all :)
Congratulations buddy..... long wait and yes patience has paid off.

I also got nominated on 19th December after having replied to my PFL on 25th October.

Good luck to all those still waiting. It will happen soon.....

Reactions: Knac12