+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nandita

Jan 31, 2017
The reference letters from the former employers should be of current date or of any past date nearby to the date of relieving???

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
hi,

i received a NOI from Ontario on 23 june. now i am filing immigration information section. how do i answer the following question:

Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?

i received an ITA earlier. submitted all the documents. However it got rejected as my PCC was missing a few days.

Does this qualify for a "yes" or a "no" answer? if yes then where can i find my IRCC file # (is it the 8 digit UCI #) ? and which processing office did my application go to?

Thanks,

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi everyone.
I have one query. Please help me out. I got NOI on 29 june but i could not register and now i have done registration but i have shortage of funds. Can I make gift deed within these 14 days? Is it safe to do so. I had done registration yesterdat fearing that it might be on hold again but have not submitted yet.
Yes u can get a gift deed and explain it in letter of explanation.

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
hi,

i received a NOI from Ontario on 23 june. now i am filing immigration information section. how do i answer the following question:

Have you, or has your spouse or common law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada?

i received an ITA earlier. submitted all the documents. However it got rejected as my PCC was missing a few days.

Does this qualify for a "yes" or a "no" answer? if yes then where can i find my IRCC file # (is it the 8 digit UCI #) ? and which processing office did my application go to?

Thanks,
Yes u will have to answer it " yes " and include all the details of ur last case inetter of explanation

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Need your help friends,

I registered for HCP stream yesterday. But I just realized that I missed uploading few documents like my paystubs, designation letter etc. How can I upload or send rest of the documents to them?

Is there a possibility of my application being rejected because of this

Even I missed some documents...it would be great if some one
Can help

jobayed

Aug 19, 2017
****HELP REQUIRED!! PLEASE PUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE REPLY SECTON*********
Hi guys,
Hope all of your immigration process going well.

I have submitted my application to oinp hcp last night. Now I am thinking of duplicate ECA report.

1. Should I order for duplicate ECA report even though I haven't received any mail request from oinp regading this?
2. While ordering, what to write in the "Attention to" box?
3. Should I order a ECA duplicate report of my spouse as she is accompanying me?

Your wise suggestions on the above issues will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Jobayed

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Yes u will have to answer it " yes " and include all the details of ur last case inetter of explanation
Thank you but nowhere in communication with CIC does it mention the visa or processing office. What should I mention ?

sh_dh1

Dec 19, 2016
Interesting. My score is the same and I created my profile on July 13th 2017. Received nomination the following day. Maybe there are some factors (funds???) that made you ineligible?
I have mentioned the amount that was required as funds , what was yours if you could tell me as I declared according to the amount mentioned for a family of four and as told by my consultant
Thanks

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
I thought you have applied with IRCC but it seems you have only created your profile. In that case, you will not receive any UCI number only EE Profile number is generated. UCI is generated when you apply with IRCC and submit documents.

I hope this will help.
Hi Bill,

Basis your advice, and from some other fellow members, I had withdrawn my old profile yesterday and re-created my new one.

Now, I never had a UCI number showing in my old profile until I withdrew. Hence while creating a new profile , I didn’t mention it when they asked for. But, I have provided my old EE Profile number.

However, it was after I completed and submitted my new profile, I checked I had a message in my old profile stating that it was withdrawn. That is when I saw a UCI number on my old profile. How could that be??

Will it be a problem if I haven’t mentioned my UCI number in my new profile? How do I update my UCI number now, as I tried figuring that, but didn’t come across any option to do so.

Any help you or anyone can on this, I am grateful.

Thanks.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,

Basis your advice, and from some other fellow members, I had withdrawn my old profile yesterday and re-created my new one.

Now, I never had a UCI number showing in my old profile until I withdrew. Hence while creating a new profile , I didn’t mention it when they asked for. But, I have provided my old EE Profile number.

However, it was after I completed and submitted my new profile, I checked I had a message in my old profile stating that it was withdrawn. That is when I saw a UCI number on my old profile. How could that be??

Will it be a problem if I haven’t mentioned my UCI number in my new profile? How do I update my UCI number now, as I tried figuring that, but didn’t come across any option to do so.

Any help you or anyone can on this, I am grateful.

Thanks.
No, that is generated to record a closure of file in their gcms.

IRCC require this number if you have submitted an application (e-APR) and you were issued UCI for that application. You are not required to provide details for a withdrawn application or expired profiles.

Reactions: nt13

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
No, that is generated to record a closure of file in their gcms.

IRCC require this number if you have submitted an application (e-APR) and you were issued UCI for that application. You are not required to provide details for a withdrawn application or expired profiles.
Thanks Bill... I appreciate your help always... thanks for your time and support..!

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Hi,
i have completed the application. need help on how to upload the following:

Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

NOI was received on the portal and not in the email. Do i need to print & scan it?

nishant1702

Sep 12, 2017
Hello All, My CRS Scores is 408 and I have created my EOI on 14th October 2017 and havent received any NOI yet.. Pls advise what shall I do to improve my chances as Ontario is the only hope on my CRS .