+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

JN_GS

Sep 27, 2017
On point 2), it's not illegal to have 2 profiles one as Primary and other as Secondary applicant.
I know couple of successful candidates did the same too.

In my case, I first created EE profile with my wife as Primary applicant as she got more CRS points due to age factor.

I created another profile later myself as Primary applicant, luckily on 29th June ICT candidates were issued NOI by Ontario. So I could apply for OINP, secured nomination.

So I suggest keep all the options open, you never know which one would click though.

Hope the info helps. Good luck !!!
Thank you @CANdreams ... My best wishes to you too :)

Reactions: CANdreams

sohim001

Jan 14, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have an urgent query, I received procedural fairness letter from Ontario PNP on this Friday.
They raised their concern about 2 issues.
1) Intend to reside in Ontario- a statement made by the applicant with the application.
2) Update about my wife's application which she submitted in last year June 2016.

They are asking for supporting documents relating to these two issues.
My wife applied for Quebec programme last year but we do not hear anything from them yet but we are not interested to proceed her application anymore and I hardly doubt she has sufficient points after rule change of Quebec immigration.

I do not have any relatives in Canada/Ontario, have some friends only, what documents and explanation I can provide now?

Thanks a lot in advance.

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017
Hi all,
@BillHyatt, @trumprefugee, @M DEV

Yesterday, I checked OINP website:
https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/pnp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/#!/stream
and found that it was under maintenance.
The message was saying that it will remain unavailable till Monday.
I was excited thinking that OINP will come up with something new. However, after 6-7 hrs later the webpage was up again but without any changes.
Is it usual ? Also, I watched few OINP related forums and found that nobody has posted about this event.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hi all,
@BillHyatt, @trumprefugee, @M DEV

Yesterday, I checked OINP website:
https://www.services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/pnp_index/resources/app/guest/index.html#!/#!/stream
and found that it was under maintenance.
The message was saying that it will remain unavailable till Monday.
I was excited thinking that OINP will come up with something new. However, after 6-7 hrs later the webpage was up again but without any changes.
Is it usual ? Also, I watched few OINP related forums and found that nobody has posted about this event.
this is normal, they do it every other weekend, so noting to worry about

Reactions: trumprefugee

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
  1. I have received fthe following email : Can some one tell what is this ?? is this ppr or additional requirement request :
    "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document
    》Passport/Travel document : Valid Passport or Travel Document. Please provide the copy of bio page of your passport . This must be received by this office by 27/10/2017
    The above requesTed document shall be received in our office with in 30 days from the date of this application. Falure to do so would result in the refusal of your application "

Sincerely
    immigration section

guys please tell me what is this ? are they asking for bio page or my passport ? Is this PPR?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
  1. I have received fthe following email : Can some one tell what is this ?? is this ppr or additional requirement request :
    "This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following document
    》Passport/Travel document : Valid Passport or Travel Document. Please provide the copy of bio page of your passport . This must be received by this office by 27/10/2017
    The above requesTed document shall be received in our office with in 30 days from the date of this application. Falure to do so would result in the refusal of your application "

Sincerely
    immigration section

guys please tell me what is this ? are they asking for bio page or my passport ? Is this PPR?
I believe that's an ADR (Additional Document Request).
If you're PNP Outland, I'm guessing you did your e-APR like a month ago.

You can use the web form here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
(the Tel Us More button on the left)
In order to do a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and upload the document they're asking you (copy of bio page of your passport).

I believe that's the way to do it, as I don't think you can reply to that email.
Maybe anyone else could confirm this.

Good luck.

Reactions: msqureshi

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
I have uploaded it on the place holder on my CIC account. There is where I uploaded my previous additional request. what is your view over this request ? I am at IP2 level and got this bio page request . Am I any close to the PR email ?

I believe that's an ADR (Additional Document Request).
If you're PNP Outland, I'm guessing you did your e-APR like a month ago.

You can use the web form here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
(the Tel Us More button on the left)
In order to do a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and upload the document they're asking you (copy of bio page of your passport).

I believe that's the way to do it, as I don't think you can reply to that email.
Maybe anyone else could confirm this.

Good luck.

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I'm addressing to those who have recently responded to their procedural fairness requests and who have not received an acknowledgment yet.
Please make sure to call to have them sent one to you.
My situation:
I received a PRL on friday, 29. Responded back yesterday (October, 2).
I just called them to inform them of my reply, and that an acknowledgment haven't been received by me.
The guy who talked to me on the phone checked from his side and he confirm reception of my reply, then he told me to expect

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I'm addressing to those who have recently responded to their procedural fairness requests and who have not received an acknowledgment yet.
My situation:
I just called them to inform them of my reply, and that an acknowledgment haven't been received by me.
The guy who talked to me on the phone checked from his side and he confirm reception of my reply, then he told me to expect on in 10 minutes.
After 6 minutes I received the acknowledgment.
He told me that my reply will be attached to my file for it to be reviewed by the officer in charge.
Best Regards,

arsghimire

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Hello Everyone,
My situation:
The guy who talked to me on the phone checked from his side and he confirm reception of my reply, then he told me to expect on in 10 minutes.
After 6 minutes I received the acknowledgment.
He told me that my reply will be attached to my file for it to be reviewed by the officer in charge.
Best Regards,
can u provide me the contact no.

msqureshi

Jan 13, 2016
LANDED..........
29th Dec 2017
I have uploaded it on the place holder on my CIC account. There is where I uploaded my previous additional request. what is your view over this request ? I am at IP2 level and got this bio page request . Am I any close to the PR email ?
any one ???

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
guys pls. guide I got pfl request last week.. I submitted the supporting documents and got acknowledgement receipt of the same.. Lets see when they take final decision.. What is the possibility of nomination after pfl??????? how long it takes? what is the % success rate..

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
guys pls. guide I got pfl request last week.. I submitted the supporting documents and got acknowledgement receipt of the same.. Lets see when they take final decision.. What is the possibility of nomination after pfl??????? how long it takes? what is the % success rate..
Hello adijune,
As per BillHyatt reply to me about this, their decision may take hours to weeks after you get an acknowledgment.
My understanding to a PFL is that it's just a request from the processing officer to the applicant to clarify one or some points regarding his application and support that by evidences before a final decision is made. I do not see it as a scary stage of the application processing.
As long as the applicant reply to a PFL is clear and supported by clear evidences, there will be no reason for the officer to abuse his authority and deny such application after that.
We will be nominated soon God willing soon.
Best of luck to you and everyone !
Best Regards,

Reactions: JingleBells