+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Cause i have heard that Ontario does not give NOI to NOC other than in demand. Mine is 6235.

Thanks.
If your score is above 400, create EE profile, again as soon as they re-open HCP stream and start sending NOIs, you will definitely get one.

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2016
Hi everyone here. I have a question .if I have a valid job offer in Ontario with positive LMIA and residing outside Canada and I receive NOI from Ontario under human capital priority stream. Is it mandatory that my proof of fund requirement meet the minimum threshold or will the valid job offer in Ontario cover the settlement fund requirement. Please reply

maplewinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello all,

For post ITA, i understand you include travel history. If perhaps I schooled in the Uganda and for the period, I traveled every semester back to my home country in Kenya, am I expected to list each of these trips from Kenya to Uganda as part of the travel history?

Thanks in advance for your responses.
@anwar01 @BillHyatt please any response on this? My apologies if this is too basic. Just trying to prepare myself for ITA. Thank you

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I believe almost all have received nominations who had registered before August. So very soon we can expect HCP to reopen. Any idea regarding this???
I've been waiting every day since I missed the July 25 deadline by 1 day! :(

Reactions: Msolanki

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@anwar01 @BillHyatt please any response on this? My apologies if this is too basic. Just trying to prepare myself for ITA. Thank you
In address history, you should write your permanent address and current Residence address. In Travel History you can write your visits. I prefer to attach an Appendix with LOE to summarise all visits to make it easier for the analyst to understand.

Reactions: maplewinn

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
Hello folks,

I am new to the process and on the way of digging all necessary information to prepare for my application at best. As about employment proofs, do I have to get reference letters from previous employers who are not relevent to my NOC? Can I put those irrelevant employers in personal history instead?

Thanks in advance.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello folks,

I am new to the process and on the way of digging all necessary information to prepare for my application at best. As about employment proofs, do I have to get reference letters from previous employers who are not relevent to my NOC? Can I put those irrelevant employers in personal history instead?

Thanks in advance.
Yes, you can if you are not claiming points for these jobs.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
When you will be writing your travel history, it is mentioned there that it is for those travels only besides your country of residence or country of citizenship. But most people recommended me to include home country travels too! so I did that. You can add them too. It will not cause any harm! :)

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Heroes and expert members,
Should I proceed and contat ONIP about my application, it's in DIP since August, 10.
It was submitted in July, 11.

July, 11: application submitted
July, 21: Application changed to Assessment
August, 6: I recognized that I had forgotten to fill out "Other activities" section. I sent them an email and provided the missing details (They didn't ask about the missing details. I noticed that by myself, and sent them an email containing the missing details).
August, 10: I received and acknowledgment from them, then 4 hours after that my application changed to "Decision in Progress".

Today it's September, the 5th, and it's still stuck in DIP.
NOC 2282
CRS 315

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!!
Best Regards,

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Heroes and expert members,
Should I proceed and contat ONIP about my application, it's in DIP since August, 10.
It was submitted in July, 11.

July, 11: application submitted
July, 21: Application changed to Assessment
August, 6: I recognized that I had forgotten to fill out "Other activities" section. I sent them an email and provided the missing details (They didn't ask about the missing details. I noticed that by myself, and sent them an email containing the missing details).
August, 10: I received and acknowledgment from them, then 4 hours after that my application changed to "Decision in Progress".

Today it's September, the 5th, and it's still stuck in DIP.
NOC 2282
CRS 315

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!!
Best Regards,
wait till 11th Sep, if no response still, then you can call and remind them about your application
thats what OINP operator told me when i called them last week