+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
How to order it
If you have got your ECA from WES then go to their newly formed website and order a duplicate copy to Ontario. Don't forget to remove IRCC as the recipient as they already have your report when you ordered for the first time. All the best and do it quickly in order to avoid any delays.

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
If you have got your ECA from WES then go to their newly formed website and order a duplicate copy to Ontario. Don't forget to remove IRCC as the recipient as they already have your report when you ordered for the first time. All the best and do it quickly in order to delay the process.
In order ro delay or in order to avaoid delay! :eek: I think we all are feeling post Draw tension! :)

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Even when they have yet not asked for it?
Thank you for the information.
they will ask you which can again lead your status to Additional documents requested. To avoid that it good to be pro active because the guidelines says you should submit this along with the application submission.

Reactions: iamxty

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
So got two AORs this week, one for the update of ielts result (on Monday) and the other, for the receipt of ECA report (just now)

The latest one reads as:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your ECA report receipt. You will be contacted if there are any further questions.

Crs 382, NOC 2147/2281
NOI, ICT week
Submitted 19th July
Assessment 25th July

Last edited:

ronakmsc_01

Jun 8, 2014
I have submitted my OINP application on 26.07.2017. After that I received a mail on 31.07.2017 for providing CV. Now my application status has changed to assessment today(03.08.2017). When OINP will ask for online duplicate ECA report?
Hi.. I think we both are at same stage of application. I have been requested for cv on 28th & my application status has changed to assessment on 30.07.2017. Still in same stage.. I am too wondering that when ONIP will ask me for online duplicate ECA report?

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Just a quick questions, below are my status .. but I am afraid of the word N/A?

Is it with everyone or just me? Also, Status changed from Submitted to Assesment without any emails received, is that okay as well? or I just being paranoid over nothing?

Stream Date Submitted Status EOI Score
Human capital 7/7/2017 Assesment N/A
Quick Update:

Stream: Human Capital

Date Submitted:
07/07/2017
Assessment: 27/07/2017
DIP: 03/08/2017

Fingers crossed hoping for the best .. Inshallah

CANdreams

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hi CANDreams,

I also wrote to OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca and they never replied. I then wrote to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and they replied indicating that they didn't receive any of my documents (and that it was a "random" issue, funny eh?) so I emailed them to an email address they provided. I would suggest to check with them before sending all this sensitive information to any of those mailboxes, so first confirm with them if they received or not your documents.
I got response from OINP few hours after my email. They sent a letter with required documents, I just sent them. The wait starts again...

Reactions: johipe

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
In your opinion, what is the Assessment phase is about ?
Could is take longer if for instance you have many visas on your passport including a multiple entries canadian visa.
Thanks for your opinions !!

Cai21

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
OINP submitted July 12th
Assessment July 21
No further updates.

Anyone getting nomination? What is your timeline. Thanks!