07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Hi all,

I did my IELTS and got overall 6.5 and when I checked my CRS it's around 340. Request to assist the procedure to immigrate to canada or any specific provinces based on my scores as I need to get PR in Canada and to get work .

Please help to proceed.

Regards,
Ravikumar
You might qualify for Saskatchewan or Nova Scotia PNPs. Please check their websites and other threads related to them in this forum . All the best

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
He
My score is 371(ICT). I created my profile on 1st July. Anybody around that score received the invite last week or this week? If yes, is there anything I could do differently so that I could get an invite from Ontario.
Hey, there. I have 371 crs and applied on July 5 the. I haven't received the notification yet. Please let me know if you get it

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
H
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the update in HCP Stream in inviting ICT foreign workers is very positive. My NOC is 2173. Though my CRS points sit at 387, I was given NOI few days back.
How long did it took to get the noi? I have applied last week. Still didn't got it.

Reactions: rao_hamza

nimit12

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Jaipur
Category........
FSW
Hello all!
I am in the process of applying for OINP HCP and had a question regarding the ECA submission. My ECA was completed on the 23rd of June, 2017 but I haven't received the physical certificate from WES since I opted for standard delivery. As far as the supporting documents are concerned, is it necessary for me to upload a copy of the physical certificate of the ECA that I will receive? I have already ordered and paid for a duplicate copy to be sent to OINP. Wouldn't that be enough along with a PDF of the original evaluation?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
First and foremost I would like to than you all for the valuable information you share about your experiences.
I have received NOI in june the 29th,2017. I have submitted my full application in July, 11, and its status is shown as "Submitted".
My application details is as follow:
-noc 2282
-CRS 315
-Ties to Ontario=yes (My sister in law's cousin who is also a friend of mine)
-Five years of experience as technical support engineer (NOC 2282, it's my current occupation for which I got NOI)
-Five year of teaching computer science.
As per the documents I submitted everything from my actual employer (NOC 2282) except for my first employer, I only provided the reference letter as I have never given payslips from him because I used to get payed cash, and I had no contract with him (It goes this way in my country).
The employer put a note on the reference letter as I have never received payslips from him because I used to be paid in cash.
In you opinion what are my chances to get a nomination?
Has anyone's application status changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment" for applications submitted in July?

Thanks in advance for all of your replies !!
Best Regards,

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello all!
I am in the process of applying for OINP HCP and had a question regarding the ECA submission. My ECA was completed on the 23rd of June, 2017 but I haven't received the physical certificate from WES since I opted for standard delivery. As far as the supporting documents are concerned, is it necessary for me to upload a copy of the physical certificate of the ECA that I will receive? I have already ordered and paid for a duplicate copy to be sent to OINP. Wouldn't that be enough along with a PDF of the original evaluation?
As long as you've the soft copy of your ECA report, you don't need a physical copy. Good luck.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello all!
As you already authorize WES to share your ECA report with OINP, I believe it would not be a problem whether you uploaded pdf or scanned copy of WES ECA.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello Everyone,
First and foremost I would like to than you all for the valuable information you share about your experiences.
I have received NOI in june the 29th,2017. I have submitted my full application in July, 11, and its status is shown as "Submitted".
My application details is as follow:
-noc 2282
-CRS 315
-Ties to Ontario=yes (My sister in law's cousin who is also a friend of mine)
-Five years of experience as technical support engineer (NOC 2282, it's my current occupation for which I got NOI)
-Five year of teaching computer science.
As per the documents I submitted everything from my actual employer (NOC 2282) except for my first employer, I only provided the reference letter as I have never given payslips from him because I used to get payed cash, and I had no contract with him (It goes this way in my country).
The employer put a note on the reference letter as I have never received payslips from him because I used to be paid in cash.
In you opinion what are my chances to get a nomination?
Has anyone's application status changed from "Submitted" to "Assessment" for applications submitted in July?

Thanks in advance for all of your replies !!
Best Regards,
Only 3 candidates I know out of 17 (submitted in July) on forum who get assessment status. All others are still in submitted status.