+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys? Anyone?
A lot of us who got nominated don't have any ties to Ontario.

Just write a good "Intent to reside in Ontario" letter and you should be fine.

I researched jobs available to me and my spouse and good primary schools in the city for our child and wrote about it in my letter.

You can think about your reasons and write your letter accordingly.

Good luck.

Reactions: Anjanirai and mejaz

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
A lot of us who got nominated don't have any ties to Ontario.

Just write a good "Intent to reside in Ontario" letter and you should be fine.

I researched jobs available to me and my spouse and good primary schools in the city for our child and wrote about it in my letter.

You can think about your reasons and write your letter accordingly.

Good luck.
you dont need a letter. In the box they provide,write few lines.
I just wrote that I have an uncle and my ex boss also lives in toronto. I can rely on both of them to help me settle down.

Reactions: mejaz

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
@Wandering Mind @monavy Thank you both very much! Filling this thing is really nerve racking....dont wanna get anything complicated for later. Also wanted to know what to put in the "Other Activities" section. Is it just my travel details? what else can i include that makes sense....i mean if i am in UAE for 6 months.....should i put from so and so date to such and such dates ....living in UAE......this doesnt seem to make much sense....also will take a lotttt of time to fill up.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
you dont need a letter. In the box they provide,write few lines.
I just wrote that I have an uncle and my ex boss also lives in toronto. I can rely on both of them to help me settle down.
Seems like you didn't read the original poster's message properly. He said he doesn't have ties to Ontario.

You have ties and it's your decision to not write a letter and "just write a few lines in the box". Everybody's situation is different; what works for you may not work for someone else.

It's a good thing you're sharing your opinions and experiences on this forum to help out other people but please be careful about giving misleading information to people who's circumstances are not the same as yours.

Thanks and regards.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Guys,

Need help as I am newbie here. I created my one key and filled the applicant details under Ontario Human capital streams category yesterday.

Got the confirmation number also after submit. When i try to login today to complete the application, i am getting the error "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontario nominee@ontario.ca for assistance".

Tried all the combination giving last and first name and email id and also as unknown to last name as mentioned in the forum earlier. Please help me out here with the login so that i will be able to complete my application and submit the documents.

"Badly worried about the 14 days deadline coz of the login issue even though i have all the documents ready"
While login - In you name are you using only your name only, then use your name and father's name.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Seems like you didn't read the original poster's message properly. He said he doesn't have ties to Ontario.

You have ties and it's your decision to not write a letter and "just write a few lines in the box". Everybody's situation is different; what works for you may not work for someone else.

It's a good thing you're sharing your opinions and experiences on this forum to help out other people but please be careful about giving misleading information to people who's circumstances are not the same as yours.

Thanks and regards.
Strictly speaking my Uncle and my ex-boss are not 'ties' to toronto.
I think 'ties' means something you can demonstrate with some documentation. I clearly mentioned in the box that I cannot produce any document from both of these if OINP will later ask for any.

But you are correct about more the description better it is.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
@Wandering Mind @monavy Thank you both very much! Filling this thing is really nerve racking....dont wanna get anything complicated for later. Also wanted to know what to put in the "Other Activities" section. Is it just my travel details? what else can i include that makes sense....i mean if i am in UAE for 6 months.....should i put from so and so date to such and such dates ....living in UAE......this doesnt seem to make much sense....also will take a lotttt of time to fill up.
I would also like to know what other activities actually means.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
It definitely takes a lot of time!

Basically you've to include any substantial gaps between your education and jobs - travel, periods of unemployment, volunteer work, parental leave etc.

Good luck.

SDD

Jul 8, 2017
Hi All,Is there any update on OINP HCP specific to ICT candidates with CRS below 400 ? Has anyone received NOI after CRS change for ICT?

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hello friends,
I have a question, my account for proof of funds have lots of transactions in and out as I was investing in short term investments ( some times even for days) in my family business circle. But I have explained in explanation letter that I was investing in short term and from now on I will be keep minimum reqired balanced fixed for immigration procedure. Will that be considered fine?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hello friends,
I have a question, my account for proof of funds have lots of transactions in and out as I was investing in short term investments ( some times even for days) in my family business circle. But I have explained in explanation letter that I was investing in short term and from now on I will be keep minimum reqired balanced fixed for immigration procedure. Will that be considered fine?
Yes your explanation will work for past transactions. In last 6 months bank statement, its not required to maintain the balance of funds through out 6 months. Last Balance will be considered while calculating the funds.

You can also invest in long term Fixed Deposits provided by banks, its a financial instrument. And show that.

Reactions: Mobinu