01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi All,
I am trying to apply for OINP using one key account. One of the document it asks is
"Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

In My CIC account i didnt get something PDF letter but a long message which other applicants have got as below. Its not in a PDF or downloadable format. Just expand into a big message. My question is how should i upload this in One Key account?
Below is the message in my CIC account which i am sure is NOI

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXXXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program........................
"
Save a screenshot of the message as pdf

Reactions: canada_dreamer

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi All,

I have an Express Entry profile with a score below than 400. Today I read a news about "Ontario Express Entry Stream Targets Information and Communications Technology Workers".
as the target is Information and Communications Technology (ICT), I would like to know that which NOC is related to that?
I have more than 10 years experience in Telecommunication Company and I have bachelor's degree in computer. Do I have any chance to get a NOI?

Thanks
I only know these:
217x (2171-2175)
228x (2281-2283)

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/Occupations.aspx?val=2&ver=16

There may be more.

Reactions: alimardani_kh

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
No you don't need Police Certificate from Canada. They will get your record directly from Agencies in Canada regardless of the fact that you have stayed in Canada or not.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
Thanks man.
I am still waiting for federal draw drop to 419. My nomination from OINP is valid till July 23rd.
Only reason behind waiting for federal is that everyone federal is faster . I need your word of opinion please and also good wishes .. :):)

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi again,

I have a question about "Ontario Express Entry Stream Targets Information and Communications Technology Workers".
Is it enough to be in Express Entry pool? or I have to do something for this new program? How Ontario system search for acceptable profiles?

Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thanks man.
I am still waiting for federal draw drop to 419. My nomination from OINP is valid till July 23rd.
Only reason behind waiting for federal is that everyone federal is faster . I need your word of opinion please and also good wishes .. :):)
It depends on Security and Medical History. If this is not an issue then PNP will take about 2-3 months on average whereas Direct Route will take 4-5 months on average with CIC application.

Many people count months it takes for Nomination to come that will make Direct Route much Faster. However, the way OINP is nominating nowadays it doesn't matter anymore.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All,
I am trying to apply for OINP using one key account. One of the document it asks is
"Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

In My CIC account i didnt get something PDF letter but a long message which other applicants have got as below. Its not in a PDF or downloadable format. Just expand into a big message. My question is how should i upload this in One Key account?
Below is the message in my CIC account which i am sure is NOI

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXXXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program........................
"
Click print from your EE Profile with this OINP message Open (not mandatory) and save as PDF in your Device. I hope this will help.

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Dear Friends,
Need your kind guidance. I had only created my EE profile and my CRS score is 392. I wanted to know if I can separately apply for Ontario immigration? Would be great if someone can guide me on this. I have over 10 years of work experience, my ielts score is L-9, R- 8.5, S-8 and W-7. NOC code 1123.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear Friends,
Need your kind guidance. I had only created my EE profile and my CRS score is 392. I wanted to know if I can separately apply for Ontario immigration? Would be great if someone can guide me on this. I have over 10 years of work experience, my ielts score is L-9, R- 8.5, S-8 and W-7. NOC code 1123.
Unfortunately, No. You can't apply directly. OINP will send you a Notification of Interest (NOI) through your EE Profile before you can apply to them. Chances of getting NOI with the score below 400 for 1123 are very low. Good Luck!

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
It depends on Security and Medical History. If this is not an issue then PNP will take about 2-3 months on average whereas Direct Route will take 4-5 months on average with CIC application.

Many people count months it takes for Nomination to come that will make Direct Route much Faster. However, the way OINP is nominating nowadays it doesn't matter anymore.
Okay ..!! Thank you for your opinion.
Kind regards Bill..

Saj_immigration

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Unfortunately, No. You can't apply directly. OINP will send you a Notification of Interest (NOI) through your EE Profile before you can apply to them. Chances of getting NOI with the score below 400 for 1123 are very low. Good Luck!
Thought as much. Thanks for the clarification. Will hope the EE score comes down in the next couple of months.

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
Ontario Express Entry Stream Targets Information and Communications Technology Workers
i have NOC 2175
is it falls under current program HCP in ontario
plz help

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Ontario Express Entry Stream Targets Information and Communications Technology Workers
i have NOC 2175
is it falls under current program HCP in ontario
plz help
You should have recreated your profile in the recent weeks and if your Profile is selected they will send you NOI. Therefore, it doesn't matter if it falls or but Yes 2175 will be considered in ICT NOI below 400.

All others are also encouraged to recreate Profile immidiately as this rule of below will not last for ever.

Good Luck!

ksm

Apr 25, 2017
You should have recreated your profile in the recent weeks and if your Profile is selected they will send you NOI. Therefore, it doesn't matter if it falls or but Yes 2175 will be considered in ICT NOI below 400.

All others are also encouraged to recreate Profile immidiately as this rule of below will not last for ever.

Good Luck!
@DEAR BillHyatt,

Thanks for prompt response
this will help me a lot

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
@ bill hayatt
Would you pl let me know what is the status of NOC 1114. I am worried my status is DIP from June 9th
Thanks in advance

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
I am new to this website and not sure whether asking questions on information is okay or not, If not, than I apologize in advance. I recently received PNP LOI and I have a doubt regarding funds section. Last month, I invested in a property and do not possess liquid funds. Can I show gift deeds from my parents and use them for my application? I shall be very thankful for quick response.