PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
Hi friends , i submitted oinp nomination application for my brther yesterday and today he got an email from onip officer directly that :

Hello,
When you have a moment the below documents needs redaction.
tdbankstatement.pdf

i uploaded my bank credit card statement as proof of residence in Canada (my brother claimed 15points for sibling in Canada)
I'm confused.What does this mean?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Hi People,

I created an OINO profile before realizing the 14 day deadline for submission. The deadline has now elasped, however I am still able to login to the same profile. How do I go about cancelling the existing profile and thereafter create a new one?

Can someone guide me as to the proper NOC for Relationship Manager in Retail Banking. I had chosen NOC 6235 but I am not too sure.

Many thanks.

@BillHyatt @Karnesh

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hi friends , i submitted oinp nomination application for my brther yesterday and today he got an email from onip officer directly that :

Hello,
When you have a moment the below documents needs redaction.
tdbankstatement.pdf

i uploaded my bank credit card statement as proof of residence in Canada (my brother claimed 15points for sibling in Canada)
I'm confused.What does this mean?
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thank you
Give a proper name to the file and give explanation on why are you providing this document. Also add other reference documents to support and give proper explanation on how documents are related, explain details of the document. All explanation will go in one document(PDF) called as "LOE - Letter Of Explanation - Your name"

Your sibling will have driving licence, PR card, citizenship card, health card, bank statement with address. This will be additional documents.

Reactions: manisha575

manisha575

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
Give a proper name to the file and give explanation on why are you providing this document. Also add other reference documents to support and give proper explanation on how documents are related, explain details of the document. All explanation will go in one document(PDF) called as "LOE - Letter Of Explanation - Your name"

Your sibling will have driving licence, PR card, citizenship card, health card, bank statement with address. This will be additional documents.
Thanks alot...:)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi People,

I created an OINO profile before realizing the 14 day deadline for submission. The deadline has now elasped, however I am still able to login to the same profile. How do I go about cancelling the existing profile and thereafter create a new one?

Can someone guide me as to the proper NOC for Relationship Manager in Retail Banking. I had chosen NOC 6235 but I am not too sure.

Many thanks.

@BillHyatt @Karnesh
I think you can delete old profile and submit a new one. Also indicate in letter of explanation in new profile that you had created a profile earlier but due to lack of documents you were not able to complete it or any other reason.

Regarding NOC, select as per matching of main duties.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi People,

Many thanks.

@BillHyatt @Karnesh
NOC depends on your main duties not just the title.

You just need to start a new application from the same account and explain why your first application was not completed. That's it and the previous application will be cancelled after 14 days time is passed.

I hope this will help.

Reactions: Ljay17

NJH

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I am extremely frustrated. Two weeks ago, I received I got an email from OINP saying that I have a positive decision but my EE profile is no longer available for nomination and they gave me 24 hours to confirm acceptance of nomination by email as a first step. I discovered that they put a wrong job seeker code. I sent them the right number one hour later but unfortunately I didn't get any feedback from their side and my status still the same since then "Awaiting information".

Do you know what's going on? I am worried :(

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please help me with the below questions?

1- Should I include my ref. Rejected visa application two years back?
2- Should I claim my MSc even ECA is not done yet?
3- I have done multiple paid internships. however, they were for a couple of months each and not in Noc 0, A or B - Should I include this?
4- What kind of other activities should I include? I have traveled many times by for tourism as part of my paid leave?
5- If the 14 days expired before submitting the docs. Can I recreate another profile and submit all the docs?
6- Should the Ref. letter be notarized if it is signed by the direct supervisor? and from where should it be notarized?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please help me with the below questions?

1- Should I include my ref. Rejected visa application two years back?
2- Should I claim my MSc even ECA is not done yet?
3- I have done multiple paid internships. however, they were for a couple of months each and not in Noc 0, A or B - Should I include this?
4- What kind of other activities should I include? I have traveled many times by for tourism as part of my paid leave?
5- If the 14 days expired before submitting the docs. Can I recreate another profile and submit all the docs?
6- Should the Ref. letter be notarized if it is signed by the direct supervisor? and from where should it be notarized?
1- Should I include my ref. Rejected visa application two years back? - YES
2- Should I claim my MSc even ECA is not done yet? - NO
3- I have done multiple paid internships. however, they were for a couple of months each and not in Noc 0, A or B - Should I include this? - NO, not in work experience
4- What kind of other activities should I include? I have traveled many times by for tourism as part of my paid leave? - YES travelling and point 3
For point 5, see what Bill said 30 minutes back. In this forum

tr4

Jul 16, 2016
I have a doubt regarding EE/ON PNP
I am not sure how many years of experience I should put for foreign work experience (Or rather how much would it be calculated by IRCC) . Here is my history outside Canada (All with the same NOC A xxxx code, All full time )
Job 1 : July 11, 2012 till April 10, 2014 : 20 months 29 days
Job 2 : April 11, 2014 till March 13, 2015 : 11 months 2 days
Job 3 : April 13, 2015 till July 22, 2016: 15 months 9 days

My question is
1. Will all above experience be calculated for EE/ON PNP ? Or Job2 (because it is 11 months) wont be calculated for determining points ?

-
(I see I got 25 points in transferability skills but I am not sure if that's with or without Job 2)

- Without Job2, going by actual dates, I have 36 months and 8 days (3 years + ) , going by months it is 20+15 : 35 months

Any idea how should CIC calculates the duration ?

2. I have been sent an NOI by Ontario, but it mentions gaps not allowed. I am not sure if the gap between Job 2 and Job 3 is considered a gap. Can somebody help me on this ?

Note: Your continuous full-time or part-time work experience may consist of multiple back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between) provided that at least one year of your work experience was in the same NOC occupation and you included this occupation as your primary NOC in your Express Entry profile.

ade_kun

Jan 16, 2016
Hello all,
Can someone help with an answer to my question please?
My NOC is 2172 and I currently work as a Database Analyst. I've noticed that NOC 2172 covers two job titles, Database Analysts and Database Administrators. Now my question is this, am i to show that i had work experience as Database Analyst or both? Remember my roles and responsibilities is not as Database Administrators.

tr4

Jul 16, 2016
I have a doubt regarding EE and ON PNP
I am not sure how many years of experience I should put for foreign work experience (Or rather how much would it be calculated by IRCC) . Here is my history outside Canada (All with the same NOC A xxxx code, All full time )
Job 1 : July 11, 2012 till April 10, 2014 : 20 months 29 days
Job 2 : April 11, 2014 till March 13, 2015 : 11 months 2 days
Job 3 : April 13, 2015 till July 22, 2016: 15 months 9 days

My question is
1. Will all above experience be calculated for EE/ON PNP ? Or Job2 (because it is 11 months) wont be calculated for determining points/calculating experience ?

-
(I see I got 25 points in transferability skills but I am not sure if that's with or without Job 2)

- Without Job2, going by actual dates, I have 36 months and 8 days (3 years + ) , going by months it is 20+15 : 35 months

Any idea how should CIC calculates the duration ?

2. I have been sent an NOI by Ontario, but it mentions gaps not allowed. I am not sure if the gap between Job 2 and Job 3 is considered a gap. Can somebody help me on this ? Will my total experience for which I would be given points be Job1 + job2 + job3

Note: Your continuous full-time or part-time work experience may consist of multiple back-to-back jobs with the same or different employer(s) (with no gap in between) provided that at least one year of your work experience was in the same NOC occupation and you included this occupation as your primary NOC in your Express Entry profile.

Mrnassaro

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3- I have done multiple paid internships. however, they were for a couple of months each and not in Noc 0, A or B - Should I include this? - NO, not in work experience
4- What kind of other activities should I include? I have traveled many times by for tourism as part of my paid leave? - YES travelling and point 3
Thank so much for your reply. I am sorry as i asked the first question wrongly. 2 years ago i submitted a visit visa but got declined because there was no reason to come back to Kuwait as per the rejection letter. Should this be included? - it is not related to Express Entry by any mean

target70

Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,
I am trying to apply for OINP using one key account. One of the document it asks is
"Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

In My CIC account i didnt get something PDF letter but a long message which other applicants have got as below. Its not in a PDF or downloadable format. Just expand into a big message. My question is how should i upload this in One Key account?
Below is the message in my CIC account which i am sure is NOI

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear XXXXX,

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program........................
"

alimardani_kh

Sep 5, 2015
Hi All,

I have an Express Entry profile with a score below than 400. Today I read a news about "Ontario Express Entry Stream Targets Information and Communications Technology Workers".
as the target is Information and Communications Technology (ICT), I would like to know that which NOC is related to that?
I have more than 10 years experience in Telecommunication Company and I have bachelor's degree in computer. Do I have any chance to get a NOI?

Thanks