+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,
I got the Procedural fairness letter this evening demanding I should send my updated Employment letter detailing my roles and duties matching my NOC. I responded immediately cos I got the letter just a day after I submitted my application with OINP.
My question is that is it a normal practice to send 2 ADR to a candidate at different time, though the first a mail but this one a letter.
Many thanks.
Yes they can ask for multiple ADR don't worry until they contacting you for something. You will be fine.

Ljay17

Jun 22, 2017
Hello everyone.

Quite new on this forum. I have read through the thread extensively and would need clarification on the following areas:

1. I got notification of interest from OINP and proceeded to create a profile and subsequently realized that there is a time limit of 14 days for submission of the application. Is extension possible? One document is still pending for my POF.

2. My POF is strictly the surrender value of my Savings Plan with Zurich Insurance. It's currently worth more than USD 20,000 for a family of 3. Do I still require to submit a bank reference letter and statement of account in this scenario?

Thanks in advance.

scorpion3110

Feb 2, 2015
Delhi Area, India
NOC Code......
I got email of new message and on EE page I can see that Ontario has nominated me and I have to Accept or Decline it. Although my OINP account still has status as DIP. Below are my timelines:

NOC 0213
CRS 413
NOI 02 June
Submitted 16 June
Assessment, DIP 20 June
Nomination 22 June

Thanks to every one. You all were very helpful !!:):)

Please help me with the following as well:
  1. My OINP Account still says DIP. When will I get to see the status changed to Nominated in OINP account?
  2. I read somewhere that OINP in one of the case has put the wrong NOC code. Is there a formal pdf or email that I will recieve from OINP with all the details about nomination?
  3. What are the next step for me? Any link or document that can help me. I've not hired any consultant and i'm doing all by myself with help of you all fellow forum members. Please help me on this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
I got email of new message and on EE page I can see that Ontario has nominated me and I have to Accept or Decline it. Although my OINP account still has status as DIP. Below are my timelines:

NOC 0213
CRS 413
NOI 02 June
Submitted 16 June
Assessment, DIP 20 June
Nomination 22 June

Thanks to every one. You all were very helpful !!:):)

Please help me with the following as well:
  1. My OINP Account still says DIP. When will I get to see the status changed to Nominated in OINP account?
  2. I read somewhere that OINP in one of the case has put the wrong NOC code. Is there a formal pdf or email that I will recieve from OINP with all the details about nomination?
  3. What are the next step for me? Any link or document that can help me. I've not hired any consultant and i'm doing all by myself with help of you all fellow forum members. Please help me on this as well.
Congrats Dearie