+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
As there are many candidates asking a question regarding OINP acknowledging reciept of Additional information, I would like to ask those who have provided additional information or screenshot of rejected ITA to OINP, Have you received any acknowledgment receipt?

Also, do indicate email id used to send and subject as this will help other candidates here trying to send additional information.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Bill
I was asked by oinp twice to submit additional document :
clear pages of passport
Original ECA

Passport I uploaded in email and ECA I sent via courier to OINP address.
Both time it was the same email address and got acknowledge receipt after 24 hrs.
Email id was : ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
Hope this helps ..

Reactions: BillHyatt

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hi Bill,
I was in DIP before ADR on June 16th (Friday), i responded immediately and got AOR from OINP on 19th Monday, current status is now AWAITING INFORMATION, do i expect it to change to DIP before nomination or from here to Nomination?
Timeline
NOI received ---2nd June
App submitted- 7th June
Asssessment-- 8th June
DIP---- 13th June
Awaiting information (after ADR)--- 19th June

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello Bill
I was asked by oinp twice to submit additional document :
clear pages of passport
Original ECA

Passport I uploaded in email and ECA I sent via courier to OINP address.
Both time it was the same email address and got acknowledge receipt after 24 hrs.
Email id was : ExpressEntry@ontario.ca
Hope this helps ..

Hi,

I was told that OINP doesn't accept any mail i.e. posts. By original ECA what they're expecting is you scan ur original ECA report u got and send them via email and also they have provided a link which says u order for a copy from WES.

They need an authority from WES to be able to access their database for ur ECA report to verify that it is legit.

And you'll get a quicker response when u email both ExpressEntry@ontaro and Ontarionominee@ontario

Reactions: Meghanh@ri

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi Bill,
I was in DIP before ADR on June 16th (Friday), i responded immediately and got AOR from OINP on 19th Monday, current status is now AWAITING INFORMATION, do i expect it to change to DIP before nomination or from here to Nomination?
Timeline
NOI received ---2nd June
App submitted- 7th June
Asssessment-- 8th June
DIP---- 13th June
Awaiting information (after ADR)--- 19th June
Usually it changes back to DIP before Nomination but not necessarily.

Reactions: Mobilo

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
How should I submit then the copy of the letter sent to me for Notification of Interest letter from Ontario ?
The message was sent to me on mycic account. Plus, It is not pdf.

Can I copy the text in MS Word and upload the doc file or do I need to take a screen shot?

Please advise.

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Thanks but the application form says it must be valid two years before and two years after application.
Which application you are referring to? Its wrong information. Passport should be valid for next/future 2 years. So that your passport information does not change in middle of immigration process.

Dont worry, go ahead and apply.

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
How should I submit then the copy of the letter sent to me for Notification of Interest letter from Ontario ?

Can I copy the text in MS Word and upload the doc file or do I need to take a screen shot?

Please advise.
Try and do the snapshot its better than copying it to Word Doc. Just try and capture your name with it and the Ontario mentioned, you may not be able to get everything but your name together with the page on IRCC wl suffice. Hope this helps

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Try and do the snapshot its better than copying it to Word Doc. Just try and capture your name with it and the Ontario mentioned, you may not be able to get everything but your name together with the page on IRCC wl suffice. Hope this helps
Thank you
What about a passport? Do I need to scan blank pages as well?

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017

Please advise.
Open express entry profile in Chrome, click on PRINT (Crtl + P) and it will show "Destination" .
Select on PDF and it will save all the pages in PDF. You can upload whole PDF, or split the pdf pages and upload the page which shows letter content.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi,

I was told that OINP doesn't accept any mail i.e. posts. By original ECA what they're expecting is you scan ur original ECA report u got and send them via email and also they have provided a link which says u order for a copy from WES.

They need an authority from WES to be able to access their database for ur ECA report to verify that it is legit.

And you'll get a quicker response when u email both ExpressEntry@ontaro and Ontarionominee@ontario
My ECA was from PEBC and it doesn't provide electronic copy so speed post was the only option.

Meghanh@ri

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Do you have a scanned copy of ECA? If yes, then send them by e-mail.
Hi Shyam
I uploaded scanned copy but they asked me to provide original hard copy of my ECA and also asked me to enclose print of the email asking to do so.
So anyone applying under NOC 3131 be prepared in advance.

Reactions: Shyam48