+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

abhishek89

Feb 28, 2017
Hi,

I am Abhishek from India. Finally OINP has started accepting applications for FSWP under Human Capital Priorities Stream. I'd like to know do we have 45 days from the date of receiving an NOI in order to submit the application and pay the application fee of CAD 1500 on the OINP e-filing portal? or we can create our profile at any point of time and submit the application within 14 days from the date of registration? Now Ontario is accepting documents online through its OINP e-filing portal.

Also, the copies of the bank statements have to be signed and stamped by the bank in India? Please help. And if I have to show the bank statements of my spouse so i will be needing a letter from her stating that i have access to her funds. Is there any specific format for this OR she can give na affidavit?

Regards,
Abhishek

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question on deadline of submission of application after receiving NOI, OINP 2017

Hi All,
Can you please help regarding application submission deadline after receiving NOI?

Is it 14 days after receiving NOI or overall 45 days after receiving NOI to submit application?

Information on Ontario Express Entry
What is Express Entry?
Who can apply to Express Entry?
Does Ontario have any streams that use the Express Entry system?
Why do I have to meet federal criteria and provincial criteria for Ontario’s Express Entry Streams?
How do Ontario Express Entry stream criteria differ from those of other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Does Ontario have a job offer stream for Express Entry?
I don’t qualify for Express Entry. How can I get a nomination?
How many nominations will Ontario issue under Express Entry?
Is the application process for Ontario’s Express Entry streams different from other Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program streams?
Can I apply directly to one of the Ontario Express Entry streams?
Once I receive a Notification of Interest, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your Notification of Interest, you will have 45 calendar days to submit a complete application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

OR

Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream

Notice: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal
In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
It says that you have 14 days after you register a profile, not after receving an NOI. So as long as you dont register your profile on OINP, you should be good for 45 days.

Do you think i am interpreting this correctly?

gem101

May 11, 2015
I keep getting this message **The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later**

Since 1am EST, its now 7am and am still getting the same message.

can anyone advise please.

dw.steven

Feb 24, 2017
Nad86 said:
You have a high chance in getting ITA directly. More efficient in terms of money and time.
What exactly do you mean with "More efficient in terms of money and time"?
I ask because now I have CRS of 420 and OINP nomination.
But if I redo my IELTS and I have 7 or more for speaking, my CRS would be 478.
(current IELTS score L9, R8.5, W7.5, S6.5)
Next IELTS test April 8th.
Not sure what to do now...

mkoushik0730

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am applying outside of Canada.. Which option I should select . FSW / CEC? Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Select the program you wish to be assessed against:
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
    Canadian Experience Class

Thanks,
KM

akhilvh

Feb 28, 2017
It is suspicious. I had also the same experience as graduate engineer trainee(full time & paid). But I didnt include the same, since my agent told me not to take risks. I havent received NOI yet (NOC 2133, 407 CRS, 2 year experience). Lets keep our fingers crossed anyway.

sinab

Jan 16, 2016
Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the application for human capital stream. I would appreciate any insights.

1- I had applied for the same stream last yeat but my application was returned due to missing document (passport pages). The application was not reviewed so I did not receive any file number or anything. Now that I'm applying again, there's one question that asks whether I have applied before. If I choose yes, then it would ask about the status of the application and file number, etc. Has anyone faced the same question?

2- I'm currently working part-time as a student in ontario. I have a study permit which allows me to work off-campus as well. In the section that asks whether I'm working in Ontario, should I choose yes, or no? If I choose yes, it would ask about my work permit. Should I say that I have a work permit, or not? I'm a little confused.

3- Do we have to write anything on the back of the photo?

4- Do we have to send the transcripts of previous education or just submitting ECA would suffice?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
akhilvh said:
It is suspicious. I had also the same experience as graduate engineer trainee(full time & paid). But I didnt include the same, since my agent told me not to take risks. I havent received NOI yet (NOC 2133, 407 CRS, 2 year experience). Lets keep our fingers crossed anyway.
I am also in the same position.I asked two-three agents.They said it will be considered as work experience as it was full time and paid work.The same condition is mentioned in there work experience consideration category!!
hoping for the best.

keepsmiling

Feb 1, 2016
Hello Raj,

Can we have two EE profiles parallel together momentarily?

I already have one profile created in oct'16 and now this EE reference is being used in SINP EE aplication which is in process.

As we know OINP is mostly issuing NOI's to new EE profiles, I wanted to create a new profile as I can't delete earlier EE profile. My CRS is 420.

Afterwords, I will revoke one. Please suggest if I can have 2 EE profiles together momentarily?

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishek89 said:
Hi,

I am Abhishek from India. Finally OINP has started accepting applications for FSWP under Human Capital Priorities Stream. I'd like to know do we have 45 days from the date of receiving an NOI in order to submit the application and pay the application fee of CAD 1500 on the OINP e-filing portal? or we can create our profile at any point of time and submit the application within 14 days from the date of registration? Now Ontario is accepting documents online through its OINP e-filing portal.

Also, the copies of the bank statements have to be signed and stamped by the bank in India? Please help. And if I have to show the bank statements of my spouse so i will be needing a letter from her stating that i have access to her funds. Is there any specific format for this OR she can give na affidavit?

Regards,
Abhishek
Even i have a similar question

Below is the message (Letter of Interest) that i received in my GCKey account.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information."

I do not understand if this is a NOI(Notification of Interest) or something as it does not mention anything specific other than to contact Ontario.

I do not know within how may days do we need to create the One-Key profile after we receive this Letter of Interest?I called the ONIP customer support number now and even the person at the other end wasn't aware within how many days the One-Key profile needs to be created. I did mention that once it is created it should be submitted within 14days. I have dropped them an email to answer my query.

So, a lots of confusion.
CRS:432
Profile created on 20th Feb 2017
Letter of Interest for Ontario received on 23rd Feb.

Experts need your views please.

BCiscoming

Feb 28, 2017
can someone advise if this is acceptable,I was working in a company a and with two different NOC 1 and 2.
first 4 years i work in NOC 1 and next 1 year i worked in NOC 2, so to apply i used the noc 2 to get points(1 year exp). for which i requested reference letter from my ex company and they gave for NOC 2 but did not mention the timeline also they did not change my designation in register or in payroll, however in reference letter they mentioned the role of NOC 2. Now When i ask for the breakdown for timeline they said it can not be processed second time.

How do i proceed? because am not sure how the immigration officer will question, else do i need to explain this is in LOE as I will upload the 1 reference letter for 2 roles :-\

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
I was about to ask the same thing. In the same exact position

keepsmiling said:
Hello Raj,

Can we have two EE profiles parallel together momentarily?

I already have one profile created in oct'16 and now this EE reference is being used in SINP EE aplication which is in process.

As we know OINP is mostly issuing NOI's to new EE profiles, I wanted to create a new profile as I can't delete earlier EE profile. My CRS is 420.

Afterwords, I will revoke one. Please suggest if I can have 2 EE profiles together momentarily?

PasumarthyHarsha

May 16, 2016
Hello Guys,

I do have 433 CSR, what are the chances of getting OINP- Human Resources Category.
I would like to know does any one got ITA who has scores in between 430 - 435.
Thank you.

Admin please add me to the watsapp group - +1-647 860 6264

supatopshota

Jan 2, 2017
Oh look... an old profile. I guess since almost everyone is recreating profile because of bug last year then most that get NOI will have recreated profiles. Not sure if this confirms that you dont have to recreate

masuk said:
Got NOI , Human Capital
CRS 401
moc 2147 profile created on july 2016