+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
Hello Guys,

I received an EOI from OINP in Feb under NOC 0111. Now, if I have a change of career, then will it effect my nomination with OINP?

Please advise.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
dhruvmehtani said:
Hello Guys,

I received an EOI from OINP in Feb under NOC 0111. Now, if I have a change of career, then will it effect my nomination with OINP?

Please advise.
if you have received AOR then you should send the following -
1. change in personal info form
2. the new reference letter with the new NOC code mentioned with the duties , roles and responsibilities to be mentioned explicitly matching closely to that NOC code
3. pay slips if possible.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi All,

I have 2 questions regarding my Application.
1. My Open work-permit expired on 27th Sept and I have my application for CEC nominee under process. I did not have to show my proof of funds to meet any requirement since I am CEC applicant. what happens now? do I have to show proof of fund now when I will get my ITA??

2. I have 90 days to apply for restore if I can get my AOR by that time? can I stay in canada during this time? can I apply for visit visa?

Thanks,

shiva630

Aug 14, 2016
Hello Rajkamalmohanram …

I have couple questions….
1. My CRS score is 436 and I created my EE profile in March, 2016 and I have 2 years of Canadian experience (NOC #2211). My questions is, what basis do they send PT once they reopen OINP in November (probably)? Usually they send 2700 PT’s (approx.) every year but I guess we have more people waiting since March, 2016. I am confusing that, do they send based on first priority (who created EE profile first) or else do they send based on CRS score?
2. Do I need to create EE profile again to get a PT?

Please advise me…. Thanks and appreciate your response…

dasrashmidas

May 3, 2014
Hello,

Please, could anyone let me know when is the PNP starts for Ontario in 2016? I heard the nomination will start from 1st November 2016 and ends in Jan 2017. is that true?

Please do let me know. I'm yet to write my IELTS exam as it's already been expired.

Other than Ontario, do we have any other nomination program for other provinces fall in same time range too or early 2017?

Thanks

dhruvmehtani

Star Member
Feb 13, 2016
MDM23 said:
if you have received AOR then you should send the following -
1. change in personal info form
2. the new reference letter with the new NOC code mentioned with the duties , roles and responsibilities to be mentioned explicitly matching closely to that NOC code
3. pay slips if possible.
thanks for the info. I am concerned if change in NOC will result in OINP denying my application or not.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
sushsmart15 said:
I received the fee receipt today from OINP. The new DD had reached their office on 19th Aug. Have patience you will get the receipt by next week.
I have sent my updated bank draft since 17 August. Still didn't get any receipt and I think my application is still on hold despite receiving AOR. All because my original bank draft expired. I sent my OINP application since February. I finally emailed them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca and now waiting for a reply. Hopefully, they will reply back.

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted my application with the following documents on December 18, 2015. I Received AOR on Jun 13th.

1. Settlement Funds:

=> I have shown $14900 as settlement funds for 2 people (me & my wife) with ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga. I received this settlement funds as a gift from my father's own funds standing to the credit of his account in ICICI Bank, India.

=> I have enclosed the gift deed signed by my father, his official net-worth certificate which was issued by reputed charted account and my father's 1 year bank statement from ICICI Bank, India.

=> I have enclosed Current bank certification letter and 6 months bank statement from ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga.

=> I have enclosed 6 months bank statement from TD Bank Canada showing regular deposits from my employment.

I have a boy baby born in Mississauga, ON Canada on July 27. I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with Change of Personal Information form (Adding my Baby's information) and his Birth Certificate. I did not even receive the auto reply email from OINP yet.

On Sept 30th we received an Information Request email from express entry asking for

1. Settlement funds
6 months of recent bank statements showing saving/ regular deposits from your employment.
2. Education
A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada (the one that we have on file is not certified)

Here are my doubts regarding Settlement Funds:

=> By the time we submitted the application, the funds required for family member of 2 is $14,853 and now it is $15,143. Do I have to show $15,143 for 2 of us?

=> Do I have to show money for our boy baby born in Mississauga, ON Canada $18617 for a family member of 3?

I have shown our settlement funds in ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga.
I have shown regular deposits from my employment in TD Bank Canada.

As per the email which we received,

=> Do I have to show just the employment deposits in TD Bank Canada with the account balance of $4500?
or
=> Do I have to transfer the settlement funds from ICICI Bank Canada to TD Bank Canada?

Regarding Education:

=> I have done my MBA in Vancouver, BC Canada. Came to know from the forum that "A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada" is notarizing the copy of degree certificate.

Thanks,
Siva

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
lekshmipiriya said:
Hi,

I have submitted my application with the following documents on December 18, 2015. I Received AOR on Jun 13th.

1. Settlement Funds:

=> I have shown $14900 as settlement funds for 2 people (me & my wife) with ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga. I received this settlement funds as a gift from my father's own funds standing to the credit of his account in ICICI Bank, India.

=> I have enclosed the gift deed signed by my father, his official net-worth certificate which was issued by reputed charted account and my father's 1 year bank statement from ICICI Bank, India.

=> I have enclosed Current bank certification letter and 6 months bank statement from ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga.

=> I have enclosed 6 months bank statement from TD Bank Canada showing regular deposits from my employment.

I have a boy baby born in Mississauga, ON Canada on July 27. I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with Change of Personal Information form (Adding my Baby's information) and his Birth Certificate. I did not even receive the auto reply email from OINP yet.

On Sept 30th we received an Information Request email from express entry asking for

1. Settlement funds
6 months of recent bank statements showing saving/ regular deposits from your employment.
2. Education
A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada (the one that we have on file is not certified)

Here are my doubts regarding Settlement Funds:

=> By the time we submitted the application, the funds required for family member of 2 is $14,853 and now it is $15,143. Do I have to show $15,143 for 2 of us?

Yes, you have to show $15,143 for the 2 of you.

=> Do I have to show money for our boy baby born in Mississauga, ON Canada $18617 for a family member of 3?

From my experience on this forum, the details of any Canadian citizens/Permanent Residents on application is purely for administrative purposes. I don't think you will have to show funds for your child (if the child is a Canadian Citizen) because the child is technically "not immigrating with you" because the child is already a Canadian citizen. Can someone please confirm this?

I have shown our settlement funds in ICICI Bank Canada, Mississauga.
I have shown regular deposits from my employment in TD Bank Canada.

As per the email which we received,

=> Do I have to show just the employment deposits in TD Bank Canada with the account balance of $4500?
or
=> Do I have to transfer the settlement funds from ICICI Bank Canada to TD Bank Canada?

You can show funds from multiple sources.

Regarding Education:

=> I have done my MBA in Vancouver, BC Canada. Came to know from the forum that "A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada" is notarizing the copy of degree certificate.

Yes - a certified true copy is indeed a notarized version of your degree certificate.

Thanks,
Siva

Pat180715

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, guys!

Does OINP have any criteria by which they select applicants (apart from having CRS 400+)? I've been waiting for OINP to re-open in November and wonder whether I have a chance to be selected. I have been sitting at CRS 451 points since profile creation in June (may increase them to 461). What do you think are my chances to receive PT from Ontario?

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi Raj,

Thanks a lot for ur response.

I have one more query,

I have sent an email to ontarionominee@ontario.ca with Change of Personal Information form (Adding my Baby's information) and his Birth Certificate.

Could you please let me know how to update my baby's information into MyCIC profile.

Thanks,
Siva

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
shiva630 said:
Hello Rajkamalmohanram ...

I have couple questions….
1. My CRS score is 436 and I created my EE profile in March, 2016 and I have 2 years of Canadian experience (NOC #2211). My questions is, what basis do they send PT once they reopen OINP in November (probably)? Usually they send 2700 PT’s (approx.) every year but I guess we have more people waiting since March, 2016. I am confusing that, do they send based on first priority (who created EE profile first) or else do they send based on CRS score?
2. Do I need to create EE profile again to get a PT?

Please advise me…. Thanks and appreciate your response…
Hello Shiva,
Responses in order
1. Last year the criteria was anyone above 400 score would get the invite. But due to technical glitch at their end, even i didnt get it until i recreated my profile in Nov 2015 upon which i received the invitation within a week. I dont think there is any priority. But come November 2016 , according to the OINP website the process will be web based. On top of that i guess they might start inviting applicants based on NOC code.
2. its good to do that if you dont get an invite post Nov 26th. Keep visiting this forum to see if others got it and what was the score to get a rough idea.

Rumours/ Speculation doing the rounds
a. the cutoff for invitation would be 450 or more.

So dont worry about the speculations and my guess. ideally you should try to improve IELTS score , have your dependant give the same(if you have) to improve the overall score now that you have some time until November.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Experts,

I have received my wife's ECA report today. Please see Equivalency and they have also mentioned below remark.
Could anyone please suggest if I can get any extra points for this and if yes, then under what stream I need to claim/enter ?

Canadian Equivalency: Five and one-half years of post-secondary study and training in homeopathic medicine

Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.

Thanks in advance.

Note : Sorry if I am posting at wrong group/thread.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dasrashmidas said:
Hello,

Please, could anyone let me know when is the PNP starts for Ontario in 2016?
It already started late 2015 and ended in May 2016.
The next intake will be the 2017 intake.

I heard the nomination will start from 1st November 2016 and ends in Jan 2017. is that true?

Please do let me know. I'm yet to write my IELTS exam as it's already been expired.
Not true. There has been no official announcement from Ontario yet on the next intake, only "maybe" it will open in November 2016. This date is still not a guarantee.

Other than Ontario, do we have any other nomination program for other provinces fall in same time range too or early 2017?

Thanks
You have to do your own research based on your own profile by starting on this forum:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

Keep in mind Saskatchewan, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.