Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
HELP !!
Please concerning proof of funds ,if you make a huge one time deposit just around the time of application ( which was money a family member borrowed from you ) just to add to your funds to show you meet the minimum criteria will you be queried by the Ontario Immigration Nominee programme?
do I need to write a letter or I can just leave it
If the amount in the account before this deposit was lower than the required settlement funds amount then of course, OINP will not accept it. If this is the case then get a gift deed prepared.

sOmi12345

Oct 6, 2023
Dear Seniors,

I have a question. I have received NOI from OINP HCP stream, but i claimed 15 points of siblings in EE profile. OINP cut OFF is 350 to 462. I want to remove my sibling points from EE profile, is it ok ?? Would OINP and IRCC accept this ?? After removing my sibling from EE profile, i am still above cut off range... please guide

V1jesh

Nov 17, 2021
Dear Seniors,

I have a question. I have received NOI from OINP HCP stream, but i claimed 15 points of siblings in EE profile. OINP cut OFF is 350 to 462. I want to remove my sibling points from EE profile, is it ok ?? Would OINP and IRCC accept this ?? After removing my sibling from EE profile, i am still above cut off range... please guide
I believe you could remove it from EE but please make sure you are still above the cut-off range and in the range of the draw.

V1jesh

Nov 17, 2021
Hello Community,
I have CRS score of 478. I had started to learn French from scratch to gain 50 points and was learning consistently for a month. Then Ontario sent me Notification of Interest on August 16th, 2023 and I submitted my documents on September 6th, 2023. How long does it take for application to move from Submitted to Assessment state?
I have significantly reduced learning French after I got an NOI. I am worried that I might lose my French skills if my application doesn’t get approved my Ontario.
(My background: MS degree holder from US. 4 years of total work exp. 28 years of age and single.)
Under which stream where you issued a NOI as it totally depends on that as well as if you are a outland or inland.

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
My sister just entered the Express Entry pool and her CRS point is 426.

Her occupation is Licensed Practical Nurse.

She only has a 2 years diploma from Ontario College.

I noticed that she won’t get the invitation even under Health Care Stream from Federal with score of 426.

Will she get invitation under Ontario Provincial Nominee Program with just 2 years diploma?

V1jesh

Nov 17, 2021
My sister just entered the Express Entry pool and her CRS point is 426.

Her occupation is Licensed Practical Nurse.

She only has a 2 years diploma from Ontario College.

I noticed that she won’t get the invitation even under Health Care Stream from Federal with score of 426.

Will she get invitation under Ontario Provincial Nominee Program with just 2 years diploma?
If there is another HCP draw then she might get but it totally depends on how many are there in the pool, cut-off, tie-breaking and finally for how many they would extend the invitation. The last one was on Sep 26 and cut off was between 350-462 and I believe her NOC code is 32101 ?

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
If there is another HCP draw then she might get but it totally depends on how many are there in the pool, cut-off, tie-breaking and finally for how many they would extend the invitation. The last one was on Sep 26 and cut off was between 350-462 and I believe her NOC code is 32101 ?
Yes her occupation is 32101
Do you know what the education requirement under HCP draw from Ontario?

kagaya

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
Also, just to clarify, her employer refused to fill the employer form under International Student with Job Offers

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
hello,
Kindly asking about the difference between word of intent and letter of intent if any, regarding Ontario PNP.
What do you mean by "word of intent"? There is only a statement of intent that you have to write and attach with OINP application.

sd22

Oct 25, 2023
Hi,
Today, I have received NOI for Human Capital Priorities Stream.
But I have one question, while creating Express Entry profile, under education section I selected Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at university, college) as my level of education because I completed three years of advance diploma and there is no other option for three years program other than what I have selected.

But on the other hand, the requirement for the Human Capital Priorities Stream is bachelor's degree. So should I apply under this stream.
Hi there,

Did you receive your PR? I am facing the same situation, I wanted to know if OINP HCP accepts advanced diploma as bachelors. Thanks!

Here4PR

Jan 27, 2022
Is there any way to know when your application moved to "Decision-in-progress" state from Assessment state if you are not checking the status daily?