+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
@BillHyatt Do you have any tips for getting questions answered by CIC? My husband's passport was renewed before our student/work visas were approved. I have filled out the online form for both CIC and the Los Angeles office that handles student visas to find out how to get the permit transferred to his new passport. They did tell me that the permit has no connection to his new passport, but not how to get it transferred. It's been almost a month, and we still haven't received an answer. Google has not helped me find an answer either.

Is there any way to talk to a person or confirm that my question will be answered?

Sep 18, 2017
Hello All,

I Muhammad Iqtidar Iqbal from Pakistan.

I would like to know when Ontario is going to open Human Capital Priorities Streams again? They sent invitations for scores below 400.

Could we expect the same again or is it once in a year ?

Thanks,

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt Do you have any tips for getting questions answered by CIC? My husband's passport was renewed before our student/work visas were approved. I have filled out the online form for both CIC and the Los Angeles office that handles student visas to find out how to get the permit transferred to his new passport. They did tell me that the permit has no connection to his new passport, but not how to get it transferred. It's been almost a month, and we still haven't received an answer. Google has not helped me find an answer either.

Is there any way to talk to a person or confirm that my question will be answered?
I can't understand your question or what is the main problem that you are facing?

Permits/Visas and New Passport has no connection. If you have a valid permit in an old passport it is completely fine. I don't understand why you want to transfer it?

I don't think that CIC will allow you or help you in this matter and neither you need this Transfer.

I hope this will help.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello All,

I Muhammad Iqtidar Iqbal from Pakistan.

I would like to know when Ontario is going to open Human Capital Priorities Streams again? They sent invitations for scores below 400.

Could we expect the same again or is it once in a year ?

Thanks,
Below 400 invitations were for the one week only and for ICT applicants and will be likely to happen in next year as well.

No one know when HCP stream will reopen however it is very unlikely that new NOI's will be issued as there are less than 900 Nominations remaining for all streams and more than NOI's already issued that aren't expired.

I hope this will help.

Sep 18, 2017
I can't understand your question or what is the main problem that you are facing?

Permits/Visas and New Passport has no connection. If you have a valid permit in an old passport it is completely fine. I don't understand why you want to transfer it?

I don't think that CIC will allow you or help you in this matter and neither you need this Transfer.

I hope this will help.
Thanks Bill for your valued input.

I had created my EE profile on 10.07.2017. My score isn't that good 351. My occupation falls under ICT (NOC-2147).

Do you think any chances next year to receive NOI?

Reactions: ruka

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Yes I think they will target ICT next year as well including under 400. Good Luck
This year, it seems that they announced it after it already happened. That means you can't make a new profile to get considered. Would it just be a good idea to create a new profile monthly?

Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
This year, it seems that they announced it after it already happened. That means you can't make a new profile to get considered. Would it just be a good idea to create a new profile monthly?

Thanks
Applicants in this forum reported getting NOI below 400 and I also predicted at that time that they will be targeting ICT applicants. Before releasing NOC they had issued statement that they will be targeting specific NOC below 400.

So, it is suggested to make new profile only when OINP issue update on issuing NOI.

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Applicants in this forum reported getting NOI below 400 and I also predicted at that time that they will be targeting ICT applicants. Before releasing NOC they had issued statement that they will be targeting specific NOC below 400.

So, it is suggested to make new profile only when OINP issue update on issuing NOI.
Thanks. I've got all the documentation ready, so keeping fingers crossed it will happen again. Will cut my tuition payments by at least 1/3 if it does!

Reactions: trumprefugee

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks. I've got all the documentation ready, so keeping fingers crossed it will happen again. Will cut my tuition payments by at least 1/3 if it does!
Me too. If the HCP stream does not reopen before my NOI expires in January, I will be dropping to 399 on my birthday in February. :(

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

Yes, I remember when you did.
That crystal ball of yours is really something. :D

Reactions: trumprefugee

dragab

Sep 15, 2017
Got my nominations today!! Thanks everyone for the kind help n support.

NOC: 2173
CRS: 367
NOI (Ontario) - 29.06.2017
Application Submitted/AOR - 27.07.2017
Assessment - 31.07.2017
Decision in Progress - 21.08.2017
Nomination - 15.09.2017

God bless all!
Congratulations :)
May i ask you to share your application number ?I'm trying to figure out if they are working on the applications based on submition date or application serial number

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....