+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
peterchien said:
Hey buddy, I got this reply from a Champion Member -

"Answer is no. Because all you did before were EE profiles not application after ITA. If you did not get ITA just consider those old EE as expressions of interest (that is not same as application)."

and few other ppl also said, that our response should be NO.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gpsingh12 said:

"Answer is no. Because all you did before were EE profiles not application after ITA. If you did not get ITA just consider those old EE as expressions of interest (that is not same as application)."

Express entry is a pool of potential candidates. so having EE account is equal to sending Expression of interest for a PNP program. Both of them are not applications (like if you buy a lotery ticket, that does not mean you are a winner already).

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulabh.kumar said:
I have score of crs 348 can I get through oinp ?
Yes, if you a of have a minimum ECA bachelor's degree. But OINP will issue an NOI first before you can apply.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
gpsingh12 said:

Thanks for the update!! :D I guess by majority consensus the answer is "NO" then....

Ashwsh

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
The ID that you login to your account is the GCKey. You can have only one active profile at a time in a particular GCkey. If you withdraw your EE profile, you will see an option to "Create an Express Entry" when you login using the credentials that you are currently using.
Hi rajkamal,

Sent you 2 mails.
Have a look and let me know.

Thanking you in advance

regards

farazS

Feb 23, 2017
Hi all,

Created a new GCkey and profile yesterday and cancelled my old profile and GCkey. Got the job bank activation today. Hoping they havent already reached their limit for NOI for human capital :D fingers crossed.

For the previous application, i feel the question is very simply asking if i applied for express entry or not. Which actually we did. Getting selected or not is another thing. Anyhow i felt safer selecting yes and gave my previous profile number.

And now we wait for the NOI :p

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sulabh.kumar said:
I have score of crs 348 can I get through oinp ?
Yes if you fullfill requirements for the French stream.,
And No for Human priorities stream - one of the requirements is CRS score on 400 or above.

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
vensak said:
Express entry is a pool of potential candidates. so having EE account is equal to sending Expression of interest for a PNP program. Both of them are not applications (like if you buy a lotery ticket, that does not mean you are a winner already).
I demand a LIKE button here.. thanks for such an innovative and simplified explanation :)

Shah.zeb

Feb 23, 2017
For all those who have received NOIs I would suggest to hold on and not try to put in your details right now as I am sure they will give plenty of time to HCP stream but the ones with Masters/Phds have less time and the system keeps crashing due to high volume of traffic.

The 7 days limit seems ridiculous and I hope they send out a clarification and extend the time for applications.

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me which provincial nominee programs are open right now (or will be opening soon)? I would like to suggest to my friends who is interested in applying for PR. he has been doing some research on his own but this will give us a head-start

thanks in advance.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
srm057 said:
Hi Guys,

Can someone please tell me which provincial nominee programs are open right now (or will be opening soon)? I would like to suggest to my friends who is interested in applying for PR. he has been doing some research on his own but this will give us a head-start

thanks in advance.
Ontario OINP is open that is what we all are discussing over here.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Well I dont know if I will get the invite due to the bugged online system they have, but can anyone tell me

1. Where is it mentioned that all documents are to be submitted online in 7 days? Or could anyone share the link where it is mentioned.

2. I have around 12 years of experience and for sure I do not have the pay stubs or the old bank accounts to prove that, how do I manage it? I am in the same employment since last 7 years and thought last 7 years should suffice - so can anyone guide here how to fix this?

3. Also how to get reference letters from previous employers and also the current ones where in it states the duties and responsibilities?

All the best, its Monday today :)

Cheers.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
srm057 said:
Hi Guys,

thanks in advance.
Visit this link to learn about the various PNP programs available for EE applicants -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.60.html

This thread is for OINP applicants applying primarily through the Human Capital Priorities Stream.