+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP : ECA Required for both Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree ?

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Sorry for the late reply.

You need to mention your bachelor's details but select "No" in the ECA question.
Hi I’m in the same situation, so I need to add bachelor’s for both EE and OINP but select no for ECA right ?

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi Syed,

I have the same issue. What did you do finally? Did you not mention your bachelors in the education section at all?
Hi there! As I understood from the previous replies, we need to mention only a Master's degree in "Education history" for OINP. Could you pls advise me on where should I mention my Bachelor's degree in the OINP application?

In the EE profile, I mentioned only MS as the highest degree.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi @chandra91, I added only the masters degree in my OINP application. Got nominated on June 22, 2021. Preparing to submit my PR application in a day or two. So go ahead and only add your masters. Since your ECA shows only masters, it will not be a problem with OINP.

hi, do we need to mention Bachelor's degree at all in the OINP application?

Shreyash_46

Nov 29, 2019
Hello.

I got NOO from OINP Human capital stream

I have masters from Canada and bachelor’s from India. I have mentioned only masters in my EE file.
Should I mention my Bachelor in other activities in oinp application?

Please help

Thanks

Jaipal Pawar

Dec 8, 2019
Hi @chandra91, I added only the masters degree in my OINP application. Got nominated on June 22, 2021. Preparing to submit my PR application in a day or two. So go ahead and only add your masters. Since your ECA shows only masters, it will not be a problem with OINP.

Hello @satheeshgs216 : Hope you would have already got your PR card.. & would be prepping for Citizenship in a year's time.. :)

I just need your small suggestion.. Did you only mention Masters in Education history of your EE profile as well..
Your input would be really helpful.. thanks in advance.