+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Duplicate ECA Report Acknowledgment ???

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

After your Duplicate ECA report is sent from your designated ECA authority to OINP office directly, did any of you get an Acknowledgment letter/email from OINP ?

My report was sent from WES to OINP Yesterday and i have also sent them an email with a copy of my ECA delivery confirmation asking them to send me an acknowledgment of my ECA report. But they have not replied to my email yet.

Guys and Gals .... Any updates on your side guys about this issue ?

anilak24

May 16, 2015
Hello friends,
I have submitted my OINP application and I know that they have received it. Just one question - When I have to send duplicate copy of ECA to OINP authority?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anilak24 said:
Hello friends,
I have submitted my OINP application and I know that they have received it. Just one question - When I have to send duplicate copy of ECA to OINP authority?
Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks
Per 11th Jan notification from OINP, applicants are supposed to share this information as part of application package itself.

Amit1529

Aug 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Dec-2016
Doc's Request.
08-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
What about the applicants who had sent their application before this 11th jan Notification came out ?

Do we still need to send the duplicate ECA Reports ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Amit1529 said:
What about the applicants who had sent their application before this 11th jan Notification came out ?

Do we still need to send the duplicate ECA Reports ?
Yes, Order after you get AOR or if you want to be proactive order it and attach the proof of ordering the duplicate once you get your AOR email.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
Just a quick question. ..did any one use IQAS as their assessment for education docs and how did they manage to send duplicate once original was issued already.
in IQAS duolicathere is an option stated under employment assessment and nothing mentioned in immigration service.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered a duplicate copy before submitting my application and uploaded the receipt/confirmation with the eca.