+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Duplicate ECA Copy Required from WES

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

Regarding the duplicate copy of ECA from WES asked by OINP office couple of hours back, I have following question;

When ordering the duplicate copy of WES online, it says that the electronic version of the duplicate ECA will be delivered to OINP office. Is it acceptable since they have clearly mentioned in the mail sent by them today that Fax copies sent by WES or any other ECA agency is not acceptable ?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys... I finally Managed to get to talk with one of the officials of OINP about this new ECA copy and the summary of my talk with her is as follows;

OINP office will not accept any FAX or ONLINE COPY i.e. EMAIL from WES Office.

The ECA Duplicate copy has to be sent to OINP office in the form of Hard Copy i.e. Through Postal Mail

Hope this helps out all !

Reactions: kartheek89

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Guys... I finally Managed to get to talk with one of the officials of OINP about this new ECA copy and the summary of my talk with her is as follows;

OINP office will not accept any FAX or ONLINE COPY i.e. EMAIL from WES Office.

The ECA Duplicate copy has to be sent to OINP office in the form of Hard Copy i.e. Through Postal Mail

Hope this helps out all !

Hey rafzy, does it only applies to new applications?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
Hey rafzy, does it only applies to new applications?
If you have not gotten Nomination until now then it applies to all the applicants.

Also the sucky part is that it is costing 97$ more :(

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
If you have not gotten Nomination until now then it applies to all the applicants.

Also the sucky part is that it is costing 97$ more :(

Seriously? I haven't received any email requesting for Eca.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
Me neither but i have confirmed this on call from OINP office and they confirmed that it is valid for all the applicants under Human Capital Stream

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
This is the email that every one is getting.

Dear Client:

Re: File Number: XHEC-1500***

As of December 4, 2015, applicants to Ontario’s Express Entry streams – Human Capital Priorities and French-Speaking Skilled Worker - are required to have an original or official copy of their Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report sent directly from their ECA-issuing organization to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). Note that fax submissions from ECA organizations are not acceptable.

Your application submission has not been deemed incomplete, but in order to complete the assessment of your application, the OINP requires an original or official copy of your ECA sent directly from the ECA organization to OINP.

The following table provides links to assist you with having a copy of your ECA report sent to the OINP. The table also provides the name of this document as referred to by each ECA organization.

Name of Organization

Name of Document

How to Request Document

World Education Services Canada (WES)

“Duplicate Report”

https://www.wes.org/ca/fees/duplicate_evals.pdf

Comparative Education Service, University of Toronto (CES)

“Education Credential Assessment Report”

http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Educational-Credential-Assessment-CDN-Immigration-Programs-September-2015a.pdf

International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)

“Extra Original Assessment Report”

https://www.icascanada.ca/IOS/Applications/NewApplicant.aspx?as=2

Medical Council of Canada (MCC)

“Certified Copy of Result Letter”

http://mcc.ca/wp-content/uploads/Service-request-form.pdf

Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)

“ECA Report”

http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm

If OINP does not receive an original or official copy of your report directly from the ECA organization within 20 days of this e-mail, your application will be considered incomplete. It is your responsibility to ensure that OINP receives the required document within 20 days of the date of this e-mail.

Please note that failure to comply with this request can result in the denial of your nominee application.

Best regards,

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
Me neither but i have confirmed this on call from OINP office and they confirmed that it is valid for all the applicants under Human Capital Stream

Do we have to wait for the email or go through the process of ordering duplicates? What do you think, did you already order?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
Do we have to wait for the email or go through the process of ordering duplicates? What do you think, did you already order?
No. I haven't ordered till yet because we have to order a ECA hard copy to reach there office and i am not aware of the exact method.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
I guess that we should wait for the email to arrive from OINP office about the same thing and that would be alteast not before Monday.
Till then, quiet alot of other members would have gone through the procedure and it would then be quiet easy for us to go through the process ourselves.

mighty_aero

Nov 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,

is it for both CEC & FSW?

I haven't receive my AOR. should I wait until I get AOR or should I have send WES report now it self?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mighty_aero said:
hi,

is it for both CEC & FSW?

I haven't receive my AOR. should I wait until I get AOR or should I have send WES report now it self?
Yes its for all applicants. I think its better if you send it now.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
No. I haven't ordered till yet because we have to order a ECA hard copy to reach there office and i am not aware of the exact method.

That's also what I'm thinking, I guess I have to wait for Oinp instructions first, also I couldn't find the new updates anywhere on OINP website.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
audrey888 said:
One member of the forum posted the complete procedure in detail.

Got the same e-mail today and just finished the order - This is what I did ::

1) Place the order for a duplicate Report on the WES website and also add Additional recipient (i.e OINP) -- Charges will be CAD 75 for this
2) Log out from your Account and wait for about 10-15 mins (This is an imp step else your next payment of CAD 20 odd will not show)
3) Log in again and go to Modify your order, There select Domestic Overnight and pay the fees. Ones the payment is accepted you will see the total on your payment change to CAD 96. something like below ::

NOTE :: I AM YET TO SEE THE TRACKING NUMBER ? How/where to see that ?

Date Requested Service Qty Fee Amount
December 4, 2015 Domestic Overnight 1 $25.00 $25.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Copy 1 $45.00 $45.00
December 4, 2015 Archive Additional Copies 1 $30.00 $30.00
December 4, 2015 ICAP Discount 1 ($15.00) ($15.00)
December 4, 2015 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $11.05 $11.05

Total Amount $96.05
Payment $96.05
Balance Due $0.00