+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Applications delivered in February 2016 ~~> Let's connect here

swarsk

Sep 27, 2016
Please provide 6 months of your most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

Note: You have provided your spouse’s bank statements in your application. If you submitted these statements in order to meet program criteria, please provide evidence that you have access to this account.

· Your spouse’s bank statements from 21/01/2016 (HDFC Bank Account # ending in 0752) show a balance of 681,615.53 INR. The statements also show a deposit of 414,150.00 INR on 21/01/2016. Please provide evidence to substantiate the source of these funds.

My question

1)The credit of 4LKHS is from a private chit fund investment liquidation. I want to be honest about it and pass on the same information to them. Will that be OK? Also i have a FD which expires end of Dec. Can i show it as there is not much time for maturity.. or do i need to break it right now? please advise.

2)How do i prove that i have access to my husband's funds? do i need to make his account joint or will a declaration from him will be enough?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarsk said:
Please provide 6 months of your most recent bank statements. The bank statements should show your name and account balance.

Note: You have provided your spouse’s bank statements in your application. If you submitted these statements in order to meet program criteria, please provide evidence that you have access to this account.

· Your spouse’s bank statements from 21/01/2016 (HDFC Bank Account # ending in 0752) show a balance of 681,615.53 INR. The statements also show a deposit of 414,150.00 INR on 21/01/2016. Please provide evidence to substantiate the source of these funds.

My question

1)The credit of 4LKHS is from a private chit fund investment liquidation. I want to be honest about it and pass on the same information to them. Will that be OK? Also i have a FD which expires end of Dec. Can i show it as there is not much time for maturity.. or do i need to break it right now? please advise.

Please ensure that the funds are available in your account, or joint account and explain to OINP convincingly with all statements, documents, affidavits.

2)How do i prove that i have access to my husband's funds? do i need to make his account joint or will a declaration from him will be enough?
Include him as a joint account along with a declaration to convince OINP that you have sufficient PoF.

Can you share your time lines. AoR date..

ariadnemm

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/feb/2016
Doc's Request.
30/nov/2016
Nomination.....
16/dec/2016 (Ontario - Human Capital Priorities Stream)
AOR Received.
26/jan/2017 (e-APR)
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
23/jan/2017 - Passed 15/fev/2017
TLOU said:
I've been wondering if all of you guys who are FSW Outland and got doc request, did you guys just order a duplicate wes ECA before they even requested it?

If so, what are the steps? Did you guys just send the receipt to ontarionominee@ontario.ca and got a reply?
I didn't send the receipt to Ontario, and they never confirmed. I just ordered WES and WES sent me the confirmation, back in March/2016. And yes, I ordered the duplicate before OINP requested directly to me. It was right after they declared this was a necessary procedure for all candidates.

Kachra

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Hi Guys,

All Feb applicants will get nominations before End of this year. I went to their office and confirmed it and thats what they said.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kachra said:
Hi Guys,

All Feb applicants will get nominations before End of this year. I went to their office and confirmed it and thats what they said.
This is really good news. Thanks for conveying it on the forum.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
I can confirm that I received ADR today.

They are asking for full pay stubs, bank statements and reference letter (again). Has anyone received such requests? I'm wondering why they would ask me again for reference letter given that I already sent it in my initial OINP application. Should I request some new reference letters? The original letters already had every details they are asking.

They didn't ask for wes duplicate ECA though.

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
Got ITA yesterday, share all experience from PT
PT from oinp :Jan 18 2016
AOR from oinp: Aug 10 2016
Additional documents required: Nov 5 2016
Moved to senior: Nov 9 2016
Got verfication call and nomination: Nov 17 2016
ITA: Nov 30 2016

Hope all Feb applicants good luck!

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Wow...quite a few GOOD NEWS guys! Keep those coming - it sends a rush of blood to the head!

In Coldplay's words:

"When I'm counting up my demons
Saw there was one for every day
With the good ones on my shoulder
I drove the other ones away

If you ever feel neglected
If you think all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons yeah
Hoping everything's not lost"

Best wishes to all of us.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
TLOU said:

They are asking for full pay stubs, bank statements and reference letter (again). Has anyone received such requests? I'm wondering why they would ask me again for reference letter given that I already sent it in my initial OINP application. Should I request some new reference letters? The original letters already had every details they are asking.

Same issue here, they asked me for a proof of work experience that shows hours worked, even though my reference letter included hours and all other relevant details and they just gave me 15 days to get this from back home, which is not enough !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hanan22 said:
Same issue here, they asked me for a proof of work experience that shows hours worked, even though my reference letter included hours and all other relevant details and they just gave me 15 days to get this from back home, which is not enough !
you can immediately explain your situation and ask them to give you some grace days. They have given grace days to applicants before.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kachra said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks Kachra : We all have been waiting for so long. OINP should consider Nominating all the applicants with AoR soon.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TLOU said:

They are asking for full pay stubs, bank statements and reference letter (again).
Please gather all the ADR docs as above ASAP and mail it to them.
Has anyone received such requests?
It does not matter who received such requests. You simply mail it to them.
I'm wondering why they would ask me again for reference letter given that I already sent it in my initial OINP application.
Don't wonder, it's senseless; still we have no option, then to submit it.
Should I request some new reference letters? The original letters already had every details they are asking.
If possible, add a few more points to the ref letter you submitted, OR submit the same with the latest date and stamp.

Better order immediately; and send the info to OINP.

TLOU: We know the ADR is senseless except the PoF. We have to comply what OINP asks for. Period.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hanan22 said:
Did you get an email or phone call from them ?

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarsk said:

My question

Give explanation and be honest.
For FD take a letter from bank or just send scan of FD receipt.
Take a letter from spouse that the funds can be used for immigration purposed and are not to be returned.

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I am still waiting for OINP to update me on my file status. When I called them operator said "your file is in assessment phase"(Dt:15-Oct-2016). After that, I have sent emails but got no reply. I tried calling them but all in vain. It is very disappointing and pathetic situation to so long. Moreover, I didn't receive any ADR email form OINP.

Anyone from FEB FSW got nomination? @MZASAM did you receive ADR email?