+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
yes, you can do upfront medicals.
regarding IELTS, i think as long as you get AOR before feb, you should be fine... but i'm not 100% sure TBH

medical centers list is there on CIC website itself... it has a complete list of hospital plus doctor names (country and city wise)

book the date as early as possible as getting slots on short notice is quite difficult
Thank you so much.

I am getting my PCC done by this week itself, and get medical done by around 9th-11th Jan. I have all rest of documents ready in place. So Let's say by 15th I get done with my e-APR, it should be good.

Right?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rohitbites said:
Guys - I received nomination, but yet to receive the ITA,

I was wondering to go ahead with upfront medicals as my IELTS is getting expired on Feb7. Can I go ahead with it as it will save a lot of time for me. Plus, where can I find a list of medical centres where I can get upfront medical done in India (particularly in Mumbai)?
The hospital will ask for the ITA letter when you do go for your meds.

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
The hospital will ask for the ITA letter when you do go for your meds.
But somewhere I read on the forum that not all centers ask for ITA letter.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rohitbites said:
Thank you so much.

I am getting my PCC done by this week itself, and get medical done by around 9th-11th Jan. I have all rest of documents ready in place. So Let's say by 15th I get done with my e-APR, it should be good.

Right?
ITA will be required...so if you have waited this long, just wait for few more days...as now you have 90 days limit...so nothing to worry there.

All the Best.

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
Any october 2015 applicants with PFL left without nomination? Or is it like am the one standing like a lone mountain ?

Anybody knows when OINP will reopen?

I am hoping against hope these days. Nothing else to do

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
bgj said:
Any october 2015 applicants with PFL left without nomination? Or is it like am the one standing like a lone mountain ?

Anybody knows when OINP will reopen?

I am hoping against hope these days. Nothing else to do
You are not alone buddy...We are there with you together.

But then why isn't your name not in this list? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5668365#msg5668365

We too are hoping something will come in near future.

I think they are closed for X'mas till Tuesday. May we know your timeline please and what was your PFL regarding?

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
You are not alone buddy...We are there with you together.

But then why isn't your name not in this list? http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-application-sent-in-november-2015-t382152.0.html;msg5668365#msg5668365

We too are hoping something will come in near future.

I think they are closed for X'mas till Tuesday. May we know your timeline please and what was your PFL regarding?
sure.

oinp app submitted: 20-oct-2015
oinp acknowledgement: 08-jan-2016
additional doc and eca: 02-feb-2016
oinp PFL: 02-nov-2016

PFL is related to fund in bank

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may be Ontario does not need any more marketing professionals thats why I am not getting nomination....

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vj3171 said:
may be Ontario does not need any more marketing professionals thats why I am not getting nomination....
That may not be the case, i feel. If that was so they would not have given you the PT Notification and accepted the fee of C$1500.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't know may be they need extra cash from people like us for their petty cash.... So that ultimately they reject us stating some flimsy reason....

Since this waiting time has battered us so much that we might not even be motivated to fight back. And rather think of alternate ways to gain some extra money by changing job or something else to let our mind to forfeit that amount.....

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vj3171 said:
I don't know may be they need extra cash from people like us for their petty cash.... So that ultimately they reject us stating some flimsy reason....

Since this waiting time has battered us so much that we might not even be motivated to fight back. And rather think of alternate ways to gain some extra money by changing job or something else to let our mind to forfeit that amount.....
What was the reason for your PFL?

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What was the reason for your PFL?
1. Duties and responsibilities mentioned in my experience letter does not match with the NOC code. 0124
So I explained to him in the email that since I work and have mostly worked for Medium size enterprises so they do not have separate positions for marketing strategies. All the marketing responsibilities fall under one marketing manager which is me including the overseas branches. The responsibilities mentioned in NOC Code are mostly the strategies which I clearly take care of it. Also told him if he needs evidence than I can prepare a dossier and send him. But he did not request for that. But if he would have said yes than it would have been complied into a book no less than 300 pages.

2. CRS less then 67 points. Which again I explained to it had that been the case CIC would have never let me create an EE profile. Sent the documents and even as an evidence that I recalculated the score using CIC website and it showed I was eligible and generated a reference no.

His/her silence drove me nuts and I though this NOC code is making him indecisive so I removed all my work experiences hisotry from EE profile and just kept the current one. As I was eligible for this when I received PT. So now CIC brought my score down to 413 in my EE profile. I sent him mail about this as well. But dead silence.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vj3171 said:
1. Duties and responsibilities mentioned in my experience letter does not match with the NOC code. 0124
So I explained to him in the email that since I work and have mostly worked for Medium size enterprises so they do not have separate positions for marketing strategies. All the marketing responsibilities fall under one marketing manager which is me including the overseas branches. The responsibilities mentioned in NOC Code are mostly the strategies which I clearly take care of it. Also told him if he needs evidence than I can prepare a dossier and send him. But he did not request for that. But if he would have said yes than it would have been complied into a book no less than 300 pages.

2. CRS less then 67 points. Which again I explained to it had that been the case CIC would have never let me create an EE profile. Sent the documents and even as an evidence that I recalculated the score using CIC website and it showed I was eligible and generated a reference no.

His/her silence drove me nuts and I though this NOC code is making him indecisive so I removed all my work experiences hisotry from EE profile and just kept the current one. As I was eligible for this when I received PT. So now CIC brought my score down to 413 in my EE profile. I sent him mail about this as well. But dead silence.
Leaving the JD related points aside, it's for them to accept or argue further, what i don't understand is how can they say FSW points <67.
I mean you are either less or not less than 67, both cannot be right, it's not an opinion, it's a calculation.

What i know for sure is that if one is less than 67 of the FSW grid, the EE system automatically throws one out rendering the profile as 'ineligible' on the system and sends a notification.

If that did not happen (automatically) then that means you are >=67 on FSW.

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canadawecome... exactly the same reasoning I have.
To prove him further infact I deleted all my work history from EE profile and maintained my current one which I was eligible when I got PT. CIC did not throw me out rather decreased my 25 points....

So now you can imagine my frustration why OINP was unable to get the basic maths right.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vj3171 said:
@canadawecome... exactly the same reasoning I have.
To prove him further infact I deleted all my work history from EE profile and maintained my current one which I was eligible when I got PT. CIC did not throw me out rather decreased my 25 points....

So now you can imagine my frustration why OINP was unable to get the basic maths right.
Yes, i think they have serious issues with the competency of newly recruited assessors (officers) for applications.