OINP Application sent in November 2015

vj3171

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did too by post, nearly passed out Tongue
Glad atleast someone shares tht. Nowhere in my PFL email or letter did they mention tht they would send by Post. Least we could have been prepared. My mailing address is of my Office Address. my HR called me and said I have a letter please come and collect. That was another shock I was so confused whether they were firing me or something coz my company is kind of downsizing. And on the way to HR bumped into my MD to whom I report and he had a blank face that added to my misery.

OINP nomination wait is seriously not good for health.

Canadiense85

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting ...
Hello everyone,

Anyone dealt with officer AV before?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Helllooooooo! I am sooo happy to announce that I got nominated today!!! Thank god!!! I received a PFL a few days ago due to my primary NOC not meeting the 1 year requirement which was an oversight as I used the wrong job & NOC. I responded last night with an LOE and proof of other experience and got nominated today. Thank you to this entire thread and special shout out to all those who I have been corresponding with - Kaka, Dhasha, Anky, Imran, Bitehassan, VJ, Ingeb - please do not give up; Raj, Digital Destiny!
All's well that Ends well :) . Congratulations Malican !. Wish you speedy PR.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Helllooooooo! I am sooo happy to announce that I got nominated today!!! Thank god!!! I received a PFL a few days ago due to my primary NOC not meeting the 1 year requirement which was an oversight as I used the wrong job & NOC. I responded last night with an LOE and proof of other experience and got nominated today. Thank you to this entire thread and special shout out to all those who I have been corresponding with - Kaka, Dhasha, Anky, Imran, Bitehassan, VJ, Ingeb - please do not give up; Raj, Digital Destiny!
congrats dude, thanks for sharing... only bright light in this forum for a while now... gives hope to rest of the group who have recd PFL.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
BharathKumaar said:
Dear Raj and Seniors,

Glad that most of the senior members got nominated and Jan, Feb, Mar applications are showing some movement. However, I have not heard anything after AOR on 11th Aug and receipt of fresh DD on 03 Oct. On both the occasions my case manager's name/initials was not mentioned at the end of my file number.

Just now I called OINP and spoke to somebody at the front desk. When I asked about the status of my Application, she responded that it is in the Second stage of processing.

So, is my application in Decision phase currently? Or is there a stage before it? This waiting is really painful!!!! Please help me with your views.

Thank you...

FSW
Jan 29 applicant
2nd Stage = "Pending review by an Investigator/Analyst".

I hope that you get your nomination soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ImranMohammad said:
It's been more then 2 weeks that I have sent my new EE profile number and job seeker code. Still no response from oinp.
Did they nominate you before you profile expired? If not then don't worry, they got your information and have probably updated they system... As far as I know no one is getting an acknowledgement for sending information with regards to new profile...

But don't worry, if it gets to the point they nominate you and they haven't update their systems you'll get on of those emails about having an invalid profile, at this stage you can resend your info... For now just wait! Good luck.

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update.

Received PFL on Nov 2 that they thought I didnt have enough work experience (mentioning only my last two projects). Send them an email I was confused because I have experience of 6 years with company and I sent them employment ref letter of this.

Received email of officer today. Says they couldnt accept this job because there was no job title in my employment ref letter. Asking for new letter plus pay stubs plus bank statements.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ingeb said:
Update.

Received PFL on Nov 2 that they thought I didnt have enough work experience (mentioning only my last two projects). Send them an email I was confused because I have experience of 6 years with company and I sent them employment ref letter of this.

Received email of officer today. Says they couldnt accept this job because there was no job title in my employment ref letter. Asking for new letter plus pay stubs plus bank statements.
Excellent news! You now have a clear point to address! Just get a reference letter with Job Title, along with the other stuff they've asked for, and you should be ok... Good luck!

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:

Congratulation! I also submitted my PFL docs on Nov 25. I am not feeling good but I hope to get a positive outcome, I have already done my best....

malican

May 24, 2016
thestunner316 said:
congrats dude, thanks for sharing... only bright light in this forum for a while now... gives hope to rest of the group who have recd PFL.
kaka198300 said:
Congratulation! I also submitted my PFL docs on Nov 25. I am not feeling good but I hope to get a positive outcome, I have already done my best....
DigitalDestiny said:
All's well that Ends well :) . Congratulations Malican !. Wish you speedy PR.
Thank you guys!

@ Kaka - Do not give up! Once they require further details accurately address their concerns and provide every detail.

malican

May 24, 2016
ingeb said:
Update.

Great to hear! Address their concerns and provide all 3 requirements. Also do an LOE apologising for the oversight and explanation of details provided.