+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vencentdsouza said:
I was told the same thing last week beginning. It been over 10 days now.... still waiting :-(((
what is your time line vencentdsouza?

malican

May 24, 2016
royce110 said:
I finally managed to get through to them over the phone.

I was told the file is in decision phase and I should hear back in 1 - 2 weeks max.

musixnlyrics, happynightowl and others in similar timelines, guys hang in here.. some hope :)
I spoke to a senior processing officer on monday who was super nice. Took my info and told me to hold on then he said he couldn't access the info at that point, took my # and said he will pull my renewal email and status emails and if there is an issue he will call me but assured me that they have hired alot more staff to deal with the files and my file is with a SPO. Off course I called back on Tuesday to see if he had an update. He did pull the emails and read them to me. Said everything looks good and they need to verify that my new profile has the same info as the old. He said I should get a decision before the next two weeks if not call back. He again asked for me to give them sometime. He was so nice. This is what we all needed from day one. Proper responses and warm faces. So fingers crossed for us early Nov applicants!

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
royce110 said:
what is your time line vencentdsouza?
App submitted: 23 Nov
AOR: 17 Mar
No adl docs
no calls
no replies to app status emails.
EE expiry 16 oct
new EE sent 17 Oct
No acknowledgment for EE expiry.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
malican said:
I spoke to a senior processing officer on monday who was super nice. Took my info and told me to hold on then he said he couldn't access the info at that point, took my # and said he will pull my renewal email and status emails and if there is an issue he will call me but assured me that they have hired alot more staff to deal with the files and my file is with a SPO. Off course I called back on Tuesday to see if he had an update. He did pull the emails and read them to me. Said everything looks good and they need to verify that my new profile has the same info as the old. He said I should get a decision before the next two weeks if not call back. He again asked for me to give them sometime. He was so nice. This is what we all needed from day one. Proper responses and warm faces. So fingers crossed for us early Nov applicants!
I had the same kind of conversation ( about decision in not more than 2 weeks statement) but the strange thing is I never got any additional doc request not even for POF so how will they determine the current funds situation.
What I gather is, they at least ask about the latest status of funds... Is that right?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malican said:
Yes that is exactly right, the delay is not as much as a concern in comparison to ambiguity!

vencentdsouza said:
App submitted: 23 Nov
AOR: 17 Mar
No adl docs
no calls
no replies to app status emails.
EE expiry 16 oct
new EE sent 17 Oct
No acknowledgment for EE expiry.
We have similar timelines and experience, no addnl. docs or acknowledgement. We have to assume they have everything they need...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firstone said:
I had the same kind of conversation ( about decision in not more than 2 weeks statement) but the strange thing is I never got any additional doc request not even for POF so how will they determine the current funds situation.
What I gather is, they at least ask about the latest status of funds... Is that right?
I too have wondered about this, many people on this forum have stated that they received request for POF.

In my case, I have a letter from my cousin who lives in Canada who has said he will be responsible for all accommodation and living expenses for me, guess that's why they have not asked for updated POF, though I'v kept the money aside just in case.

happynightowl

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
I finally managed to get through to them over the phone.

I was told the file is in decision phase and I should hear back in 1 - 2 weeks max.

musixnlyrics, happynightowl and others in similar timelines, guys hang in here.. some hope :)
You gave us really good news! Thank you! I am about to create a new profile. How I hope I will get nominated once I update my profile!
Good luck to everyone still in the "Lucky" list :p

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, have a query.

Do we need to obtain PCC from all states we have lived in for more than 6 months or is it country specific only?

I lived in another state for 22 years before moving to my current state 6 years ago, do I need PCC from both the places?

My current passport was issued in the state I am living in currently.

Thanks

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Guys, have a query.

Do we need to obtain PCC from all states we have lived in for more than 6 months or is it country specific only?

I lived in another state for 22 years before moving to my current state 6 years ago, do I need PCC from both the places?

Thanks
Just get the PCC from the PSK which issued your passport.... it's for entire country

bgj

Jul 1, 2016
royce110 said:
Guys, have a query.

Thanks
You are not taking pcc from a police station. U r taking it from a passport seva kendra which is a central government agency. So just a pcc from psk will do the job in india.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
g126 said:
Hmmm your list is growing... Started with 36 and now 38 and we've had three NoM... Where the extra people coming from?
Extra are from October and September.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
malican said:
If they had done their job in time, there would be no need for applicants to recreate EE profiles and for officers to verify differences between profiles.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
malican said:
He was so nice. This is what we all needed from day one. Proper responses and warm faces. So fingers crossed for us early Nov applicants!
Rather than a nice and warm responses and 330+ days of waiting, I would like a cold and bitter nomination in 3 months after submission.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How necessary is it show tie in Canada? I have my uncle not blood relation staying in Ottawa but I have not shown that I missed it and he is ready to pay for our expense once we land

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Starluck said:
How necessary is it show tie in Canada? I have my uncle not blood relation staying in Ottawa but I have not shown that I missed it and he is ready to pay for our expense once we land
Well if they're not convinced then they'll ask you for adicional documents or a letter where you can explain your intentions to settle in Ontario.

Your uncle is a great tie to Ontario and if he is willing to write a letter stating he'll pay for your expenses when you land that would really work in your favor as it may mean that OINP will not bother you with PoF stuff.

If I understand you correctly you forgot to mention this in your initial application, in that case you have two options:
1. Do nothing and mention this only if they ask you for adicional docs w/ regards to you intentions of staying in Ontario
2. Submit this now along with a Change of Personal information Form and describe in Applicants Comment field that you'd like to complement your Ties to Ontario

If I had applied in Nov2015 I'd be reluctant to change anything because my nomination could be due anytime now, and, if I request to change something it may go back to assessment phase and it means taking more time... But if you fell everyone else has received a NoM e not you because something is holding back your NoM, this could be it so submitting could help... Your call!

Good luck!