+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SNS76 said:
Don't worry I am with you. I need to make a new profile next week :)
Is it ok if we make new profile few days before expiry? I think, it shouldn't be issue. However, in your case I agree, you are on the verge of nominations and expecting it any time, so better to wait till expiry.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrettyCanada said:
Is it ok if we make new profile few days before expiry? I think, it shouldn't be issue. However, in your case I agree, you are on the verge of nominations and expecting it any time, so better to wait till expiry.
My profile is going to expire at October 06. There will be a draw at Oct 05!!! So, there is only one last chance if I get anything by Oct 04 :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PrettyCanada said:
SNS76 said:
My profile is going to expire at October 06. There will be a draw at Oct 05!!! So, there is only one last chance if I get anything by Oct 04 :(
Mine is expiring on Oct 13. So, I would have to re-create my profile if I do not get an ITA by Oct 5. Yea, just to be safe, send them a note before you re-create. After you re-create, send them the details of your new EE profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
Congrats on all who were nominated recently!

Guys, I have a question, what will happen if I decline an ITA as I think I can't submit the documents on time or the 60 days might not be enough? I got an ITA last Sept 21, but I am currently in Australia for a vacation and can't submit my application yet. I will return to my home country on Oct 04, by then I think I can gather all the docs already. Do you suggest I decline it? Will I be invited again on the next draw, which is on Oct 05? My score is 1001 due to OINP Nomination last Sept 13. I now have 54 days to submit my application, my EE profile will expire on Oct 10. I am not sure if i should decline it, hope you could help.

Thank you in advance :)
Yes, you can decline the invitation. You will get back into the EE pool and you will receive an invitation when the next draw happens.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
SNS76 said:
I am in the same boat, profile expring on October 6th...

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Mine is expiring on Oct 13. So, I would have to re-create my profile if I do not get an ITA by Oct 5. Yea, just to be safe, send them a note before you re-create. After you re-create, send them the details of your new EE profile.
Thanks Raj.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BC4life said:
I am in the same boat, profile expring on October 6th...
Lots of us have the same problem. Nothing to say to our Hon OINP :mad:

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
g126 said:
You're correct, it's first come first served... Someone posted that they had a conversation with an officer and the officer confirmed this, but he also said different cases officers work at different speeds so depending on your case officer it may be quicker than others.

Actually there have been several other nominations, there was a CEC w/ WP exp in the March thread and also another CEC w/ WP exp'd in Jan or Feb.... I think this may be the drizzle before the storm :)
Although I am really happy for the people receiving their nomination, I am also really wondering about the order of things. Its def not first come, first served. Why are they selecting these people? Would it be possible that they will change the rules and decline people based on new rules.. I know nobody here has the answers, but the process only gets stranger and I have lost all hope by now..

For people with expiring profiles, please dont worry about this! It really is a 1 hour job. My profile expired in June (yes, 16 months passed noi now) so obviously they dont take it into consideration for nominations.. But its easy to do so dont worry!

Freds

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2016
Nomination.....
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-08-2016
ingeb said:
Although I am really happy for the people receiving their nomination, I am also really wondering about the order of things. Its def not first come, first served. Why are they selecting these people? Would it be possible that they will change the rules and decline people based on new rules.. I know nobody here has the answers, but the process only gets stranger and I have lost all hope by now..
I would like to believe that nominations are issued based on the province's labour market needs and this is what almost every province in Canada does. I know there are few in this forum who would never like to think nominations are issued based on provinces' labour market needs just because it's not mentioned on their websites. I would also like to mention that I am not questioning their rights to think.

This is my personal opinion though and this is what I have observed during my five years of living in Canada. I would also like to add, my personal opinion here is not demotivate any of the forum mates. Let's be optimistic and good luck to everyone!

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
Freds said:
I would like to believe that the nominations are issued based on the province's labour market needs and this is what almost every province in Canada does. I know there are few in this forum who would never like to think nominations are issued based on their labour market needs just because it's not mentioned on their websites.
This is my personal opinion though and this is what I have observed during my five years of living in Canada. I would also like to add, my personal opinion here is not demotivate any of the forum mates. Let's be optimistic and good luck to everyone!
+1 on that.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Freds said:
I would like to believe that nominations are issued based on the province's labour market needs and this is what almost every province in Canada does. I know there are few in this forum who would never like to think nominations are issued based on provinces' labour market needs just because it's not mentioned on their websites. I would also like to mention that I am not questioning their rights to think.

Thanks for voicing your opinion. You might be right - I observed this pattern of NOC based nomination and it pretty much matches to what you have just said. However, if they are doing this, IMO, I believe they have an obligation to put it up on their website/inform the applicants. They never made a mention about "labor market needs" anywhere on their website or the application guide (Plus, they said it is going to be FCFS). All I am saying is, if they are issuing nominations according to the labor market needs, they sure have an obligation to keep the applicants informed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ingeb said:

For people with expiring profiles, please dont worry about this! It really is a 1 hour job. My profile expired in June (yes, 16 months passed noi now) so obviously they dont take it into consideration for nominations.. But its easy to do so dont worry!
I pretty much feel the same way ingeb. While I am happy for others' progress, I would like to see some progress on my application too. You have been waiting for longer than me and you, for sure, deserve nomination soon. Its not just you, there are several October applicants still waiting. To put it into perspective, one of my friends had applied on October 23rd to OINP - She got her PR visa earlier this month. That is kind of a HUGE difference.

Well, OINP should consider prioritizing applicants from 2015 - its due time.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks for voicing your opinion. You might be right - I observed this pattern of NOC based nomination and it pretty much agrees to what you have just said. However, if they are doing this, IMO, I believe they have an obligation to put it up on their website/inform the applicants. They never made a mention about "labor market needs" anywhere on their website or the application guide. All I am saying is, if they are issuing nominations according to the labor market needs, they sure have an obligation to keep the applicants informed.
As you all know that each province publishes a list of professions they need. That list itself is a proof that labor market test is already done.

So, don't worry, till the time your profession is on list (published by each province), you all are good to go.