+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rnkhouse said:
Hello guys,

I am very happy to know you guys that I got nomination today. Below is my detail:

CRS: 1051
NOC: 2175
OINP App Received: 23rd February, 2016
AOR and phone call : 18th June, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 20th June, 2016
Second phone call: 14th September, 2016 (Asked few more docs)
Additional doc request email: 14th September, 2016
Additional doc submitted: 14th September, 2016
OINP Nomination: 15th September, 2016

I am very grateful to all of you who supported me in my doubts and this forum. I hope everyone will get nomination soon. All the best.
Let me know if any one has any questions.
Thanks!
Wow - congratulations! Good luck and all the very best!

naviavia

Sep 15, 2016
Just to add, my WP was only activated in June and is valid for two years so definitively not close to expiring.. And the Business Visitor entry is still as a Visitor (not a Visa). I'm honestly not sure if it has had an affect, I would also assume all FSW's are treated the same.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
naviavia said:
Just to add, my WP was only activated in June and is valid for two years so definitively not close to expiring.. I'm honestly not sure if it has had an affect, I would also assume all FSW's are treated the same.
Except me :p

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
patnikrishna said:
umm, right thing but after knowing that they had a business visa and been to Canada multiple times, the nomination was quickly given.
that's why it was quicker than rajkamal.
honestly, I don't think it's about CEC or FSW, but from their perspective it's a good co incidence that right during the documentation checks, they found that the candidate had such a business visa history. just the employability factor I think.
Yes, could be the case. All we can do is wait and watch! Hopefully, ours will come in September (at least).

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram:

Waiting for the day when you will share your NoM news with us. It's indeed high time for OINP to act. Half of Sep months is over.
Oct/Nov is fast approaching. In absence of any progress, activity, updates, the patience is thinning.

No one is responding to my query. Why only OINP is slow, or not issuing NoMs when other provinces are issuing the NoM's.

What is so special about Ontario. They are a province unlike other provinces. May be a bit prosperous than others, but in same country!!! :'( :'( :'(

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Hello Guys,

I finally got an acknowledgement from OINP regarding submission of change of information (email sent on 26th Aug).

''Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your additional documentation, which has been noted. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.''

What is bothering me is in their previous reply they had mentioned the following
''Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet. Your application is currently in the decision phase.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.'

I called OINP on their landline no. today and fortunatley could connect to a human being called Jay. He said my file is on the decision phase and i should hear from them sometime soon (2-3 weeks). Also when i inquired about additional documents he said if the officer finds the documents to be staisfactory they may not ask for additional documents. He also mentioned my file may not require addl documents as its past that stage and i should most probably get a decision.

what should i infer ?

I really pray this OINP ordeal comes to an end for all of us.

Regards.

Timeline
app Submission: 23 Nov 2015
AOR: 17th Mar 2016
FSW outland
No Addl Docs
NOC PA: 4112 / SA: 6221

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
vencentdsouza said:
Hello Guys,

I finally got an acknowledgement from OINP regarding submission of change of information (email sent on 26th Aug).

''Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your additional documentation, which has been noted. You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required.

Please be advised that our records indicate the file referenced is at the second stage of processing, pending review by an Investigator Analyst. If there is any further information needed for your application, you will be contacted by our officer.''

What is bothering me is in their previous reply they had mentioned the following
''Dear Sir/Madam,
Please note that the file referenced below has not been finalized yet. Your application is currently in the decision phase.

Processing is taking longer than usual due to the large number of applications in our inventory.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.
You will be contacted should further information/documentation be required or once the decision will be made.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.'

I called OINP on their landline no. today and fortunatley could connect to a human being called Jay. He said my file is on the decision phase and i should hear from them sometime soon (2-3 weeks). Also when i inquired about additional documents he said if the officer finds the documents to be staisfactory they may not ask for additional documents. He also mentioned my file may not require addl documents as its past that stage and i should most probably get a decision.

what should i infer ?

Regards.

Timeline
FSW outland
No Addl Docs
that this is just a template message.
simply wait for call / additional documentation or direct nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vencentdsouza said:
Hello Guys,

''Dear sir/madam,

''Dear Sir/Madam,

what should i infer ?

Regards.

Timeline
FSW outland
No Addl Docs
The same thing happened to Skvach. Don't worry. Hopefully, we all will get our nominations soon!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skvach said:
I guess they just reply with whatever comes in mind :-\
Skvach
It shows they don't apply mind. How irresponsible is the attitude. Our queries are specific, the replies are generic and vague.

Canadamig1

May 15, 2016
Just got a call from Ontario Immigration, my application has been moved to the decision phase

Notification - Referral of Nominee Application to the Decision Phase

Please be advised that your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been referred to a senior processing officer for a decision. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the decision on your application. Otherwise, the program will contact you again when a decision has been made on your application.
I was told that there are no timelines for the senior processing officer to review my application. Could someone please tell me how long does this usually take?

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to OOPNP.com , over 1,000 aspirants have been awarded provincial nominations in the past 2 weeks.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What a Joke!!! Today I got an officer in Ph with my first attempt and he found my application didn't move after my AOR (although he said "in the final stage" at the beginning). He is also surprised and send my file to some team to review!!! Let's see what is happening now!!! Waiting for 10 months after AOR :'( even being a CEC candidate.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ingeb said:
Sorry, indeed no conclusions. I think if there was an expected timeline, people would be a lot more relaxed here. I am in last stage since Feb so it def does not mean you can expect an update soon.. Sorry..
Hi, did you call them? I think your file is also like me.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Skvach said:
According to OOPNP.com , over 1,000 aspirants have been awarded provincial nominations in the past 2 weeks.
how and when exactly did this happen!!!!