+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in November 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Roxter said:
First of all Hi to everyone, been a silent reader to this group long time ago , but without receiving any nomination till now I am here to express my disappointment as many others on this forum. I would like to congratulate to all members from November's list who received nomination by now and sympathize with those one's who are in same cage as me. I would ask Raj to add me to the list. I think with me and many others like me who stayed silent, his dream about the list has not come true. There are more applicants waiting for nomination instead of those who already received. :( .
I really dont know why is this break in November applicants but I have feeling that our applications are in place where they will collect dust for a longer time. I started to read the December list and I'm getting more frustrated. Today there were 5 applicants that received Nomination and together with 12 others there are 17 nominations from Oct 20 since the last issued nomination in November list.
I dont know about most of you, but living a life on pause for more than one year is terrible. Living only for today without any plans for tomorrow is a high price we are paying on this program. I also believe that most of us wouldn't agree with this if we knew this from the beginning. Before couple of days I decided to call OINP and as about my application status and regreted even more. The answer was that my application is send to a Senior officer and it could take some time till I hear from them. I really dont know what's more than this. Knowing the fact that they are working only 1 month more (and few days) till their pause which is till middle Jan next year I don't know how to handle with this. After all decision must be made from OINP or from me by the end off this year.

FSW Outland
EE App Submitted: Oct/26/2015
OINP PT Notification: Oct/27/2015
OINP App Submitted: Nov/12/2015
OINP AOR Mar/11/2015
I've added you to the list. I completely understand the frustration, I was in that very cage a few days earlier. I hope and pray all November and pre-November applicants get nominated very soon.

Application being referred to a senior processing officer isn't necessarily bad. Many applicants, apparently, are being referred to a senior processing officer. It is actually better than your file collecting dust. When I called them before I got nomination, I was told that my file was referred to a senior processing officer. The officer also told me that "everything is in place" and "you should hear from us very soon". If you talk to a competent and friendly officer, it will definitely raise your spirits.

I wish this terrible wait ends for everybody soon. All the very best!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I've added you to the list. I completely understand the frustration, I was in that very cage a few days earlier. I hope and pray all November and pre-November applicants get nominated very soon.

Application being referred to a senior processing officer isn't necessarily bad. Many applicants, apparently, are being referred to a senior processing officer. It is actually better than your file collecting dust. When I called them before I got nomination, I was told that my file was referred to a senior processing officer. The officer also told me that "everything is in place" and "you should hear from us very soon". If you talk to a competent and friendly officer, it will definitely raise your spirits.

Hi Raj,
Did you manage to reach a SPO himself or an operator. I talked to the operator 5 times during the last month and I believe that an operator was just giving a generic response, seemed to me not much of help. He said that I should be hearing from them in 2 weeks and I didnt. When i calledin 2 weeks he said that the application is in final stage.
Is it a good idea to reach SPO?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tgman said:
Hi Raj,
Did you manage to reach a SPO himself or an operator. I talked to the operator 5 times during the last month and I believe that an operator was just giving a generic response, seemed to me not much of help. He said that I should be hearing from them in 2 weeks and I didnt. When i calledin 2 weeks he said that the application is in final stage.
Is it a good idea to reach SPO?
The person I spoke to was, I believe, a Investigator/Analyst and not a SPO. I just called the regular enquiry number and somehow, I got connected to this friendly officer. I don't think it is a good thing for everyone to call the SPO because this might affect his work of processing our applications but its completely your prerogative.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The person I spoke to was, I believe, a Investigator/Analyst and not a SPO. I just called the regular enquiry number and somehow, I got connected to this friendly officer. I don't think it is a good thing for everyone to call the SPO because this might affect his work of processing our applications but its completely your prerogative.
Thanks for sharing. Yes, I agree. I won't call spo. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone been contacted by Mr. Christopher Rosati?

I believe he is the Acting Director of OINP.

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends ,

Good news , got my SINP nomination today .

CPRaspirant

Star Member
Oct 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

I will wait little more for OINP , as my preferred destination is Ontario .

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

True..unfortunately we don't have option to be heard..I am Feb applicant, but going through same emotions and outbreak that you are going. Keeping patience is the only remedy.

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPRaspirant said:
Hi Raj,

I will wait little more for OINP , as my preferred destination is Ontario .

Congratulation, accept the SINP 600 points, then you wouldn't miss the next draw

kaka198300

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody got a reply from OINP as follow:

"The application is currently in the assessment/decision phase with a processing officer. We have flagged the work permit expiration for priority processing. Please note, that although the file has been flagged, we cannot guarantee that a decision will be rendered prior to the date of the work permit expiration."

I think it is unfair to those applicants who applied earlier...

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG guys! I am literally in tears and shaking...

Got my nomination last night at 1:05am

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
OMG guys! I am literally in tears and shaking...

Got my nomination last night at 1:05am
Very happy for you! Congrats!

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgman said:
Very happy for you! Congrats!
Thanks Tgman..

Others in the same timeline, guys hang in there... Its just the last leap of faith now... You will get it soon!!!!