+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reena87 said:
I have asked my agent by all means and they are denying that they ever received my application back. Now fighting back and asking money won't resolve the issue. I need oinp to give me chance. That is more important than getting money back.
your problem is the bank draft... you absolutely HAVE to find the application package, without which you cant get the refund for the amount (you can technically, but its a long process) and honestly i dont think OINP would reconsider your application 5-6 months after they returned the package.

i think you should definitely first try and track the package, and wait for OINP to resume in 2017...

good luck with whatever you choose to do

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Reena87 said:
I have asked my agent by all means and they are denying that they ever received my application back. Now fighting back and asking money won't resolve the issue. I need oinp to give me chance. That is more important than getting money back.
Unfortunately, it is extremely unlikely for OINP to consider your application now. Returned applications are to be re-sent with the missing documents within 30 days if I recall correctly. Again, unfortunately, the applicant is held responsible for any false information/any missing documents/missed deadlines even if their application was filed by an agent.

If your agent is a member of good standing with ICCRC, then you can file a formal complaint on him/her citing this issue.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!! to all for NoM

Meanwhile please apply for PCC, and prepare all your docs for upload after you get ITA...

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
GenHk said:
Yes your's is close as well :) I was expecting mine somewhere after @pkshaji and close to @Maribui's timeline as I assume the officer is working as per our AOR date's.

Wish you all the very best.
That's what I think too. Your NOM is just around the corner!

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
g126 said:
Well done!!! Very happy for you. Enjoy it and we shall meet in Ontario next year. ;D
Thanks!!! My husband was at the grocery store when I told him the news. Let's just say it's a blessing he didn't get arrested for all the screaming and cursing! lol

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Reena87 said:
My immigration consultant prepared the file and sent it.
I sent it march 14 and they received it by march 17.
Afterwards when I realized around the month of September through this forum that people from march started getting AOR. I called them couple of times and they said its in processing. I called them in november and they said that your file was sent back to your consultant address on july 24. I checked with them and they said they never received any application back. And then finally i emailed oinp regarding missing file. No reply ao far.
Wow, I'm really sorry this is happening to you... You have got to fight your agent and at the very least get a full refund of their fees! I'd sue their ass too, for making you go through all of this, plus for causing you to loose the 1500 payment to OINP. I don't think I'd be able to just let it go! Wait for OINP to reopen and prepare your application yourself this time. Your time will come, rest assured.

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
maribui said:
Wow, I'm really sorry this is happening to you... You have got to fight your agent and at the very least get a full refund of their fees! I'd sue their ass too, for making you go through all of this, plus for causing you to loose the 1500 payment to OINP. I don't think I'd be able to just let it go! Wait for OINP to reopen and prepare your application yourself this time. Your time will come, rest assured.
Thank you very much

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reena87 said:
I called oinp office last month which wasn't of course the first time and someone on phone informed me that my application was sent in july back due to missing passport pages. However i never received it and even i called oinp so many times after july,nobody told me and just told me to wait as it is in process. This time when they informed me i said I haven't got my application they said double check with your immigration agent and if not found email us. And i did. Now it is been almost 2months since i sent the email as well and nobody looked into it and answered me. Any advice guys will be helpfull.
Sorry to hear your case Reena. Innocent applicants becomes victim of Thug agents. Do not loose hope and stay updated for new PT notification of OINP. Wish you all the very best. Worst part is your agent didn't even inform you about rejected application.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
What's happening everyone?

Who's all still waiting for nomination?

Has anyone spoken to OINP..

This wait is excrutiating

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
SFKAS said:
What's happening everyone?

Who's all still waiting for nomination?

Has anyone spoken to OINP..

This wait is excrutiating
I'm still waiting for nomination . I had called OINP many times but no one answered the phone . Yesterday I faxed the additional document . Now I'm still waiting for the nomination .

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
cencentaotao said:
I'm still waiting for nomination . I had called OINP many times but no one answered the phone . Yesterday I faxed the additional document . Now I'm still waiting for the nomination .
Who's your officer?

When did you get a request for add docs?

Ya9545

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the nomination on 16th Dec, 2016 directly in CIC site, points added after acceptance and got the ITA on the same day but did not receive the email with nomination document yet. Just started going through the checklist and found that nomination document is a mandatory document.

Can somebody provide the process to get nomination document from OINP.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Ya9545 said:
I got the nomination on 16th Dec, 2016 directly in CIC site, points added after acceptance and got the ITA on the same day but did not receive the email with nomination document yet. Just started going through the checklist and found that nomination document is a mandatory document.

Can somebody provide the process to get nomination document from OINP.
From what I understand, We are supposed to receive it in our home address a few days after nomination, depending on where you live. No need to request it, as it is standard procedure for OINP to send it to us.