+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Application sent in March 2016

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
angel1719 said:
Thanks for all your help. I am trying to remove my old posts but some I am not able to find remove button
yes you cannot remove after certain time is gone. forget it. keep updating every fourth day like thursday and mondays.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
bestofluck said:
you must have sent copy of FD receipt's with the application package. So the number will not correspond to the letter, hence you must send this letter with you own explanation letter describing the error made by the bank and than corrected it.

This was reply to your question

Suggestion

Wait for your AOR
then do the following

Firstly you can ask for another letter from bank with correct FD numbers and amount as of today's date.
write a letter of explaination (state I am sending the updated funds because the banks have made an error in the original and I attach their confirmation)
Attach: FD copies and bank;s correction letter ( the one they have given you now)

you shall be fine.
Cool this is really helpful. Just want to check if I understood your point correctly. You are suggesting to wait until I get AOR and then send them the updated bank document. Am I correct?

One more question. If I can recall correctly POF requirement is to show 15143 CAD for two applicants. All my certificates and FD's are in INR. How will OINP convert this INR to CAD. As in since I got PT on 8th Feb will they take the INR to CAD FX rates of 8th Feb 2016. Lets say it was 1 CAD = 51.5 INR. Will they just divide the INR amount mentioned in my certificates/FD's by 51.5 or do they have a separate mechanism. Please advise.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
averma said:
Cool this is really helpful. Just want to check if I understood your point correctly. You are suggesting to wait until I get AOR and then send them the updated bank document. Am I correct?

One more question. If I can recall correctly POF requirement is to show 15143 CAD for two applicants. All my certificates and FD's are in INR. How will OINP convert this INR to CAD. As in since I got PT on 8th Feb will they take the INR to CAD FX rates of 8th Feb 2016. Lets say it was 1 CAD = 51.5 INR. Will they just divide the INR amount mentioned in my certificates/FD's by 51.5 or do they have a separate mechanism. Please advise.
Firstly yes. wait for AOR.

Now about conversion factor they convert the money considering the exchange rate when you applied. the date when you submitted the application , so not to worry about rate increase. but hope you have mentioned some extra money than required.

on the lighter side:

by the time we get nomination the rates would be 60 INR... ;D ;D ;D

Mrs. M

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-22-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Is Ontario issuing ITA again? My score is above 400 haven't received any invite yet.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Mrs. M said:
Is Ontario issuing ITA again? My score is above 400 haven't received any invite yet.
They are issuing to French Speaking class. For others you will have to wait till they declare new quota which according to them will be in November. After November you can expect PT. NOI. keep checking OINP updates page for latest outcome.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Mrs. M said:
Not as of now.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Just though of sharing the below info, which I saw on other post:

"Dear Friends,
I have been a regular visitor to this forum and have been closely following the progress of your cases.
Let me begin with my timelines:
PT Notification Received on 18th Jan
Application Sent on 27th Feb
Application Reached on 1st Mar

I had hoped to join this forum with better news, but instead am writing for your assistance on the following:

Earlier today I got the dreaded call from the courier company with my complete package being returned.
In the checklist they have crossed out the section "Fees" with the following highlighted:
"The method of payment should be valid for at least six months from the date of receipt of a complete application by the OINP"
My draft was issued on 25th Feb 2016, Indian Bank
Validity is 6 months (so it is still valid).
Nothing else in the application checklist is missing.

I'm unsure of why my application was sent back.
Would appreciate your views on what options I have. The letter I received from them states that they will no longer accept complete applications.

Thanks in advance!"

This member is TMNK and has submitted his application on Mar 1st. Not sure thought if he is FSW or Inland.

For more info have a look on the topic 'OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here' on page 160.

If he is FSW.. then have they started reviewing the March applicants ??

Gaurav_Vij

Jul 19, 2016
Hi Kindly Add me to this group :

OINP invite : 8th Feb 2016

File sent : 17th March

File received : 21st March

AOR : Awaiting

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF APPLICATIONS RECIEVED BY OINP IN MARCH 2016

TOTAL NO : 25

AOR RECD : 01
APP RETURNED : 01
NOMINATIONS

Code:
CAT            USERNAME                APP RECD       STATUS             REMARKS[/b]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          [b][pre]          
             [color=red][b] TMNK                    1-Mar-16                           Returned for DD validity 18th July [/b][/color]
              Siddiquis               2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                       
              aniketganoo             2-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                  
              JoanCloete              3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              sudi                    3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              Garry213189             3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              Kar1205                 3-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           Charrington             7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           Mallikaasharmaa         7-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW-O         angel1719               9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           skang404                9-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           aditik15               11-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
FSW           pragith                11-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              EdBell                 14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              dbjc                   14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              vignesh91292           14-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
[color=green]CEC-I         hyos1206               16-Mar-16      AOR:8-Jul-16         PGWP expiring in a week's time [/color]
FSW           ayesha2015             16-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
FSW           averma                 20-Mar-16      AOR Pending          
              Gaurav_Vij             21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                         
              karanv.mariner         21-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              expressTarun           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              cencentaotao           22-Mar-16      AOR Pending        
CEC-I         UltimateNinja          23-Mar-16      AOR Pending                                                                                           
              srnz                   00-Mar-16      AOR Pending

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
@Kar1205 that seems to be weird if DD is valid they wont return full package, there has to be other reasons, lately i have been too busy to check other threads, but will surely do whenever I find tim.

@Gaurav_Vij, as @bestofluck said you are already on the list. do you want us to update any other detail like FSW or CEC???

TMNK

Jul 23, 2016
Hi All,
Just to confirm, I'm FSW. Other details are below.
CRS-452, EE Profile-12th Jan, Ontario PT-18th Jan, App Rcvd-1st Mar, Package returned: 18th Jul (recd. on 23rd Jul)

arielnana

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TMNK said:
Hi All,
Just to confirm, I'm FSW. Other details are below.
CRS-452, EE Profile-12th Jan, Ontario PT-18th Jan, App Rcvd-1st Mar, Package returned: 18th Jul (recd. on 23rd Jul)
Hello, why was your application got returned?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
arielnana said:
Hello, why was your application got returned?
He has uploaded all details in November thread. Returned for DD validity, though it was still valid.