+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP applicants amount and least CRS point

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I know that if person who is applying for OINP must get over 400 CRS points. Is there any place in OINP page where they show what is estimate applicants amount for each draw and how many of them get ITA and what is the lowest CRS score for that?

And to make things clear I am not meaning Express Entry rounds. I am aware that if you want to apply to OINP then you must apply it under EE.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Softdev00 said:
Hi,

I know that if person who is applying for OINP must get over 400 CRS points. Is there any place in OINP page where they show what is estimate applicants amount for each draw and how many of them get ITA and what is the lowest CRS score for that?

And to make things clear I am not meaning Express Entry rounds. I am aware that if you want to apply to OINP then you must apply it under EE.
I guess you are mixing a bit:
1. Ontario has 2 PNP streams under express entry:
- Human priorities - where at the moment the point requirement is at 400 points (and other reuqirements for 1 language, education and work experience)
- French speakers - where there is no points requirement (but they still hav other requirements - both languages, education and work experience)
2. Ontario has no draws to identify who can apply for their PNP. So far they were sending NOI to anybody who met the requirement. Because of that Human priorities stream were closed in February (and there is where most people are waiting to be reopened).
3. ITA is received on the federal level if your total CRS points is at the level or above requested points for that draw (and if that draw is not excluded to some type of applicants only).
4. Nobody from normal applicants has any information about when the next draw will happen, how many people will get invited or what will be the CRS requirement for that draw. All we have are estimation according to the previous draws.

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
I guess you are mixing a bit:
1. Ontario has 2 PNP streams under express entry:
- Human priorities - where at the moment the point requirement is at 400 points (and other reuqirements for 1 language, education and work experience)
- French speakers - where there is no points requirement (but they still hav other requirements - both languages, education and work experience)
2. Ontario has no draws to identify who can apply for their PNP. So far they were sending NOI to anybody who met the requirement. Because of that Human priorities stream were closed in February (and there is where most people are waiting to be reopened).
3. ITA is received on the federal level if your total CRS points is at the level or above requested points for that draw (and if that draw is not excluded to some type of applicants only).
4. Nobody from normal applicants has any information about when the next draw will happen, how many people will get invited or what will be the CRS requirement for that draw. All we have are estimation according to the previous draws.
Thank you so much for clarifying these points :)