Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2015
Hello Guys,

I'm likely to get OINP approved in February 2016 and might be after that I'm going to get married, Does Ontario PNP allow that to do so?? anyone has any experience about this? I know in Express Entry you can add spouse anytime, but not sure about after getting PNP.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shdhsjej said:
Hello Guys,

I'm likely to get OINP approved in February 2016 and might be after that I'm going to get married, Does Ontario PNP allow that to do so?? anyone has any experience about this? I know in Express Entry you can add spouse anytime, but not sure about after getting PNP.
You can for sure get married and notify OINP as well after your marriage. This would not impact your nomination in anyways but you'll have to keep them notified along with CIC. Good luck !

Dec 7, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have got PPR, through OINP PNP. I haven't landed as of now. I'm planning to get married. Do i have to notify Oinp along with CIC about it??