+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp address change

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,
I have sent my application package to OINP on 30th November. I have now moved to a new address. My permanent address which I selected for mailing option remains the same. My present address has changed. Should I inform OINP about this? If so, which address should I send them the email?

Another query I have is, if the application package is sent back as incomplete, do they send it before AOR or after AOR and do they send any email regarding this?

TIA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Hello guys,
I have sent my application package to OINP on 30th November. I have now moved to a new address. My permanent address which I selected for mailing option remains the same. My present address has changed. Should I inform OINP about this? If so, which address should I send them the email?

Another query I have is, if the application package is sent back as incomplete, do they send it before AOR or after AOR and do they send any email regarding this?

TIA
You have the answer on page 26 and 27 of the application guide.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You have the answer on page 26 and 27 of the application guide.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
Thanks a lot for the link. +1 for you. I just downloaded the personal change form. It only has the option to provide information regarding the changes in mailing address. So I guess we need not provide present address change details. I have changed present address with my bank. Do they call bank by any chance to verify details? If they do so my present address will differ than the statement I provided them.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Thanks a lot for the link. +1 for you. I just downloaded the personal change form. It only has the option to provide information regarding the changes in mailing address. So I guess we need not provide present address change details. I have changed present address with my bank. Do they call bank by any chance to verify details? If they do so my present address will differ than the statement I provided them.
Your address is of the least concern, IMO. If your mailing address is the same, relax!

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your address is of the least concern, IMO. If your mailing address is the same, relax!
If there is some kind of BG check performed by OINP then it becomes important to update them about the address.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cjs said:
If there is some kind of BG check performed by OINP then it becomes important to update them about the address.
There is no harm in updating the address. You can update them if you want. But I don't see why it would be a problem if you don't. As long as the mailing address is correct, you'll get your nomination certificate. If you are concerned, please update the address!

Good luck!

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no harm in updating the address. You can update them if you want. But I don't see why it would be a problem if you don't. As long as the mailing address is correct, you'll get your nomination certificate. If you are concerned, please update the address!

Good luck!
Thanks all for the replies. I would have updated the address if they had an option to update the present address. Since the form only has the option to update mailing address, I think changes in present address is not a matter of concern. My mailing address is my permanent address.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
The mailing interest is of primary concern to OINP because that's where all your correspondence (Final nomination Letter and god forbid "returned package") would be sent.

If your mailing address is the same, you can relax. Though just to be safe, you may want to email them that you have moved residences but your mailing address remains the same.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rainbow00 said:
Hello guys,

They won't return your package if they issue AOR to you. AOR implies your application package is complete.
TIA