+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Acknowledgment Received

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Good work ppahuja! Thanks for making this thread.

I asked the admin as to why the OINP Master thread "OOPNP Acknowledgement Received" thread was removed and I did not get a response. May be because of space constraints or may be it was an accident. All that we know is that thread is gone and there is nothing much we can do about it.

Anyway.. I should admit that OINP is doing great in the AOR department. They have handed out AORs to December applicants and are currently working on Jan applicants (Jan 07 - Jan 12).

However, they have been completely mute on the nomination department. No response to e-mails, crappy answers on calls - each and every time. The uncertainty and lack of transparency from OINP makes the wait harder.

I hope July/August brings an end to this misery. Good luck and all the very best!

markankunal

Mar 2, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
04-11-2016
Nomination.....
30-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-07-2016
Hi everyone, I have one query my application was received on 17 Jan 2016. at that time my spouse had a work permit which is now expired and he got new work permit with one year extension. So i just i wanted to know how do i inform oinp regarding that as i don't have any file number yet. I have emailed them explaining this with extended work permit of my spouse. is that fine?? Thanks in advance.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
markankunal said:
Hi everyone, I have one query my application was received on 17 Jan 2016. at that time my spouse had a work permit which is now expired and he got new work permit with one year extension. So i just i wanted to know how do i inform oinp regarding that as i don't have any file number yet. I have emailed them explaining this with extended work permit of my spouse. is that fine?? Thanks in advance.
That should be fine, once you get AOr then send email to them with the scanned copies of your husband's permit and it should be fine.

navreen

Apr 7, 2015
Manu2015 said:
Hi,

just wanted to check if anyone received communication about their application moving to the next stage
I hv recieved on 5th july.application moved to decision phase

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
:eek: :( :'( :-\ :-X . Okay! So, quite a few October applicants are also aboard on this ship sailing through the worst ocean. Ahoy!
I hope some September applicant done come out saying waiting for AOR :D the ship is overweight and that's why sailing slow in the ocean

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
:eek: :( :'( :-\ :-X . Okay! So, quite a few October applicants are also aboard on this ship sailing through the worst ocean. Ahoy!
Is Rafzy still here??? I pray for you guys...

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes, rafzy is here and he hasn't received his nomination yet. He got his AOR in November 2015 for God's sake!
I wish they would just nominate you guys... it's a long time now... they ought to consider your EE profiles expiration dates.

When we were on the 'deleted board', Rafzy posted many replies from OINP.. Reading those replies, I was inclined to think that his nomination would come in March... Man, it's just unfair that we are now approaching August and somebody at OINP seems not to care.

I received my OINP AOR on 31 Dec 2015 (76 days after applying). I received additional docs request on 29th Jan, sent them 5th Feb... From Feb, I sent emails every week to them requesting to know about my application's status.. I received a call from RL on 1 March 2016.

2 days before my nomination, I wrote to them requesting to know what they mean by 'last stage of processing'. I wrote that the 'delays' are stopping me from making some important decisions in life - in my mind, I was thinking of having my wife's education credentials assessed as well as have her do the IELTS test. That would have boosted our points to an ITA-range. Somehow, they cared and nominated me on 1st April.

The sad thing is that your files' reviews may be complete; just awaiting nomination - but somebody is waiting 'I don't know for what'. I thouight that was the case with my file from the time I received the call on 1st March to the time I received nomination on 1st April.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Cofca things are different now. The emails sent to them make no sense to them now. They abruptly send the replies which sound funny sometimes. They will only send nominations when they have decided. Nothing can make them feel the conditions and adverse effects of this delay. People will not only have to create profile again ( which again makes it delayed) and IELTS will expire and passports will have be updated and .........by the time they nominate CIC will take 1 year to give PR.....saying there is a huge backlog due to nominations by OINP.....