Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Approved Today, applied on 28th Feb, was on DIP since 07th April....... What's the next step, i am hoping that i will receive nomination package in few days, does it include all information?

abbasm5

Feb 18, 2017
I made an express entry profile last month and I received ITA. Meanwhile, I received certification of nomination phd stream a week ago which requires paper based submission (it is mentioned on the letter that I couldn't apply for ee). My question is should I change the question in my ee profile related to nomination to yes or shall I keep as no? Also, I read that I can submit both applications, right?

DPT

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys,
Good luck to everyone waiting.
I am about to graduate from York University and I am currently looking for a job.
I will be applying for ONIP Masters Stream as soon as it opens next year.
I should receive my 1 year PGWP soon.
I do not have any foreign work experience and I know that is not a requirement for the ONIP Masters Stream.

My question may be extremely stupid but I am very confused.
Once I get my nomination, will it matter that I don't have foreign work experience when i'm applying for my PR????

Am I able to get a PR if I get my nomination but I don't have any foreign work experience and I have less than a year work experience in Canada?
How would I go about doing that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated because I am worried :( Please help

Yen@5

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Dear all
I got admission to Professional masters in ontario and got student visa.
Now I have also offered with master by research course(phD) in Alberta.
Though In future I am looking to settle down in canada with my husband.
I have already 6 yrs of experience with pharma company in India.
What wil be the easy way to get PR,,?? Should it be Masters or PhD???

Please help to clear with this confusion.

Thank you

patel1

Oct 30, 2017
Windsor
Hello everyone,
I have some confusion regarding my options to get the PR based on total processing time from application date to getting a PR card.

My Profile:- Masters Graduate in Ontario, got work permit March 2017, Started working full time in April 2017 as Jr. Quality Manager. Oct 2017 I switched my job (Jr. Program Manager) and the company so the NOC codes are different for both roles.
IELTS Overall 7.5 - L8.5 R7.5 W6.5 S8.0

I applied to the OINP Masters stream on October 25th 2017, I am not sure what the whole process steps are and timelines to expect. Can anyone tell me how many steps to expect in OINP and approximate time for each level?

Also, can I consider my both experiences to cover the 1 year for the express entry and apply under CEC in April 2018? Which option would be quicker and most efficient to get the PR Card?

ymna

Nov 30, 2017
Hi,

As Josh_math mentioned, you do not need to send a proof of language proficiency. According to the statement on the checklist, it is a must for most of the applicants with a NOC of C or D. I consulted with a few PhD students and they said we do not need to send them a copy of english language results. I got same answer when I called CIC two weeks ago. I already sent my PR application to IRCC without it.

Hi malipersepolis,
I want to know if the IRCC ask you to send the English language result until now or not ? Because I am in same situation. My PHD nomination is approved and now I need to apply for PR application . I want to be sure that English is not required.:( I am so confused, I called them but the answer was " we are NOT sure we will send you soon some information" and nothing happendo_O

vijay0508

Jul 24, 2016
Hey guys,

I could not find a conclusive answer to my question here.

I have a Masters degree in Canada and I have a nomination from BC (BC PNP) under the Skills Immigration – International Post Grad category. My question is, do I need to take the IELTS exam? I have already booked the dates, but if I do not have to take the exam, I will cancel it and ask for a refund.

Thank you.
V