+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ohcanadiana and other Seniors please advise for Buffalo office application

riyarose

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Hi
As I had got the requirement from the consulate in may 2013 and all documents was submitted to then on first of June 2012 to buffalo office. Then after Buffalo office got closed and all FSW application was transferred to Ottawa pilot office . Till then I am still waiting. It just shows me on my online status as in process. Ad nothing else. No emails update from them. Please can someone share the time limits they are taking now. I am waiting from so long. When will I get the update of my file.

Please give me some update.

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

riyarose said:
Hi
As I had got the requirement from the consulate in may 2013 and all documents was submitted to then on first of June 2012 to buffalo office. Then after Buffalo office got closed and all FSW application was transferred to Ottawa pilot office . Till then I am still waiting. It just shows me on my online status as in process. Ad nothing else. No emails update from them. Please can someone share the time limits they are taking now. I am waiting from so long. When will I get the update of my file.

Please give me some update.

Thanks
According to www.data.gc.ca M2/M3 applicants are taking 7 months for 80% of the the cases, but only 14 have been completed and all were refusals. Overall 80% of M1 skilled worker were processed in 10 months, 1800 applications as June/12.