IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
My Offer letter begins with directly saying this is addressed to immigration Canada and no one else. Do you think this is odd and CHC might delay to cross check with university?

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Josh21 said:
My Offer letter begins with directly saying this is addressed to immigration Canada and no one else. Do you think this is odd and CHC might delay to cross check with university?
Since you are international student and you are required to get student visa, may be thats why they've addressed directly to the them and not to you. So, its not an issue after all but make sure your full name(acc to your certificate) is mentioned in the LOA inferring your unconditional acceptance.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
mdpandya said:
Since you are international student and you are required to get student visa, may be thats why they've addressed directly to the them and not to you. So, its not an issue after all but make sure your full name(acc to your certificate) is mentioned in the LOA inferring your unconditional acceptance.
Actualy it says at the end this letter is to confirm mr xxx withdrew from university for sept session and readmitted to winter by xxx. They referring to me withdrawing as I met with road accident and couldn't apply for permit. CHC will consider this like a normal application?

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2012
Interview........
no interviews till date
VISA ISSUED...
6/12/12
LANDED..........
23rd dec 2012
Josh you paid the fees for 2 sem ok. It does not matter whatever it is written into it. What matters the most is that you have paid the fees. why you are much worried about this part ? Its none of their business to see when you took admission and what happen to you before. Their business is to see you as a potential candidate with sufficient finance to cover the fees part. Laws changed for study permit from paying 1st sem fees to 2 sem fees on the finance part......just chill yar.....

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Josh21 said:
Actualy it says at the end this letter is to confirm mr xxx withdrew from university for sept session and readmitted to winter by xxx. They referring to me withdrawing as I met with road accident and couldn't apply for permit. CHC will consider this like a normal application?
Well if your accident is genuine, so I don't think there is anything wrong in it. You faced hard time so uni readmitted you for winter intake. and as far as your medical report is concerned, they mainly focus on lungs problem and disease. This is something from my point of you and being very genuine, its not to get concerned about this issue. All in all, your accident doesn't need to do anything with your proposed study in Canada.

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
mdpandya said:
Well if your accident is genuine, so I don't think there is anything wrong in it. You faced hard time so uni readmitted you for winter intake. and as far as your medical report is concerned, they mainly focus on lungs problem and disease. This is something from my point of you and being very genuine, its not to get concerned about this issue. All in all, your accident doesn't need to do anything with your proposed study in Canada.
Thanks. There's no problem with my claims but I was just concerned that CHC will wait till the last moment to contact the university to check. They will close soon I guess for the Christmas break. Though they've given their number and said please call If you have any more questions in the letter. I hope CHC dsnt screw me coz they waited till the last minute and the university's closed.

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Josh21 said:
Thanks. There's no problem with my claims but I was just concerned that CHC will wait till the last moment to contact the university to check. They will close soon I guess for the Christmas break. Though they've given their number and said please call If you have any more questions in the letter. I hope CHC dsnt screw me coz they waited till the last minute and the university's closed.
Absolutely, yeah but they might have contacted to the uni, ever since they have seen your offer letter at a glance. So dont worry!!!

Astonmartin

Nov 20, 2012
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands