+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Submitted my first FSW application after two years in the pool on the 25th of July 2017 and got a rejection for incompleteness on Sep 20. 'This felt like I got slapped with a hammer ' but no one but me to blame...Stupidly I missed to add a translation for a document...I picked up myself and
filled in a new EE profile on the same day and received an ITA the next day 21 Sep 2017 :) This made me feel a bit relieved 'taking into consideration my waiting history' until I realized I had to refill in a new application and remember my history for the past ten years...Luckily I had saved my notes.
Resubmitted a new application on the 5th of Oct and received an AOR on the 6th and passed my Medical one or two weeks after. ..I cant remember if it was before or after Med, but I received a message from CIC asking for a copy of my IELTS within 7 days, despite the fact that I have had submitted it initially. So I did submit and my status was updated after 10 days to We dont need additional documents. However, my BGC hasn't started yet. It has been nearly 90 days since I received the AOR and Im still waiting for this bloody message that tells me my BGC has started....Any one with similar status?

Udymike

Dec 7, 2017
Please I have a question and it is open to all to pls help me. In my statutory questions I ticked that I haven't been refused a visa before however I just realised that I was refused us b visa in 2015. I didn't remember at the time. Pls what should I do? And does anyone know anyone who was in this situation? Pls I really appreciate any advice from you guys thanks so much

moxiaoxin

Dec 28, 2017
BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
20-09-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Submitted my first FSW application after two years in the pool on the 25th of July 2017 and got a rejection for incompleteness on Sep 20. 'This felt like I got slapped with a hammer ' but no one but me to blame...Stupidly I missed to add a translation for a document...I picked up myself and
filled in a new EE profile on the same day and received an ITA the next day 21 Sep 2017 :) This made me feel a bit relieved 'taking into consideration my waiting history' until I realized I had to refill in a new application and remember my history for the past ten years...Luckily I had saved my notes.
Resubmitted a new application on the 5th of Oct and received an AOR on the 6th and passed my Medical one or two weeks after. ..I cant remember if it was before or after Med, but I received a message from CIC asking for a copy of my IELTS within 7 days, despite the fact that I have had submitted it initially. So I did submit and my status was updated after 10 days to We dont need additional documents. However, my BGC hasn't started yet. It has been nearly 90 days since I received the AOR and Im still waiting for this bloody message that tells me my BGC has started....Any one with similar status?
After I uploaded my additional documents, my BGC changed to "have not started" from NA2. It is so strange...

May 30, 2017
December pre-Christmas report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

**Current Processing**:
*Processing in December seemed to be quite active, there have been numerous days when multiply applicants reported PPR. Current processing stands as follows:

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

PPR Trend (average median)

**PPRs this year so far:**
*As you can see the busiest were the summer months, when on average we have seen 600+ PPRs being reported monthly. The trend is going down, however, it correlates with the number of ITAs being issued.

As we can see the FSW has been dominating all these months and the same remains now

PPR by Visa Office
*Ottawa on average issues over 50% of all PPRs. Keep in mind that 55-65% are FSW-O applicants. It means that LVOs play less role than ever before when it comes to issuing your PPR.

**current average wait from IP2 to PPR by stream:**
*As you can see it takes time. Please be aware all these background check statuses are just indicators and they not always work. Never rely on them to be happy or not happy :)

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**[/URL]
*Up to July more than 60% had been cleared. June stands at 75%. We should see some clearing up for August soon.

**Statuses by months for PNP:**
*As you can see PNP applicants face a much longer wait, the PNP EE timelines are nearly equal for Paper based PNP applicants. Well, still paper based takes longer on average.

**Average wait for PNP by province:**

**Average based on the nationality:**
*I don't see much correlation between nationality and processing times as of now. There is no clear trend.

**Average wait based on VO:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average based on family size :**

According to this, I should've received the invitation too as my AOR Date is 26th September and got medical clearance on 4th November. However, i have not received the PPR yet.

Would you suggest me to write an email to cic to cross check?

My application is pretty straight forward with no additional documents ever requested.

Rohit

Phillip10002

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,
Appreciate it’s still early in 2018. But are others on this forum seeing movement on their files. See a lot of NA2 on immigration tracker for Oct AOR
Maybe to IP2 or PPR?
Thanks

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Question- Is it mandatory to create a job bank profile at any time in the application process? I feel this is an optional step, but still wanted to confirm from experts in this forum. Thanks

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Question- Is it mandatory to create a job bank profile at any time in the application process? I feel this is an optional step, but still wanted to confirm from experts in this forum. Thanks
Do not skip creating a job bank profile. It only takes 10 mins and it is important.

cvgas

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Do not skip creating a job bank profile. It only takes 10 mins and it is important.
Thanks. I skipped it when I got the ITA in August, and now I went back to it two days back and tried to create the profile and errors on express entry and validation code "Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account.".

I have already contacted CIC about this. Any thoughts on the resolution in the meantime?