+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
At what stage is the file transferred to LVO? Do you get an email saying file is transferred? I have received a request for an updated police certificate and background check is in process. So what would be my stage?

indsidhu

Oct 9, 2017
GOT THE GOLDEN EMAIL TODAY !
PPR DEC 11.
CEC INLAND AOR OCT 13. Good Luck guys !
Congratulations.... can you please share your timeline with us... because we are also stuck in ip2 since nov 24,.. can you please share with us.... will really appreciate it

motobunny

Jul 26, 2016
Congratulations.If I am not wrong,in your previous comment,you mentioned your Aor was Oct 23.So is it Oct 13 or 23
sorry, It's the 13 october.

My timeline
AOR 13th Oct
Medical pass 3 Nov
Schedule A request 1 Dec

my background check is still hasn't changed since medical passed
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

abzoo17

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
hey guys I have received a request for an updated police certificate and traffic record. The letter says I need to upload it in 7 days of the date of the letter. I have received confirmation that the police check is done and the certificate has been posted. I will not get that in the required 7 days.
I went to upload the traffic report and proof from the police that the certificate has been sent.In my CIC account its says the documents required by January 8. I am confused what should I do? If I wait for the certificate I miss the 7 day deadline , but myCIC account says January 8 . I will surely get the certificate by the end of this week.

BrinaBee

Oct 22, 2015
sorry, It's the 13 october.

My timeline
AOR 13th Oct
Medical pass 3 Nov
Schedule A request 1 Dec

my background check is still hasn't changed since medical passed
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Congratulations. Great news. Things seemed to have slowed down/stalled for OCT AORs. And so, we wait

arjunmalkar

Jul 5, 2017
Hi guys

i am in NA 2 stage from 7th . I had emailed cpc Otawwa on 20Th Nov and 27th Nov but no revert on status of application status, really worried now.

If file is moved to Local office then do they avoid to revert on email?

I am planning to apply for gcms notes. Request your advise on case