+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2017

Eltonos

Oct 19, 2017
Has anyone got “Medical Passed” after submitting this week? How long on average does it take from AOR to Medical Passed? Thanks

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

So I submitted my Application on 9th October, FSW Inland. I am dependent application and my wife is the primary one.

I just checked application status, it's as follows.

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check - Not applicable.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am new to this forum and a bit confused about the status. What should I interpret from these status?

I think, they have not started anything for my application. I can expect something in Medical or Application Status within a week.

Thanks in advance.
Pl
Hi Guys,

So I submitted my Application on 9th October, FSW Inland. I am dependent application and my wife is the primary one.

Application status - We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I am new to this forum and a bit confused about the status. What should I interpret from these status?

I think, they have not started anything for my application. I can expect something in Medical or Application Status within a week.

Thanks in advance.
Please on which platform did you check for your status.i ve used ecas my application can not be found

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Pl
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Please on which platform did you check for your status.i ve used ecas my application can not be found

donald70fms

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
this is the status u get immediately after you submit.
according to latest trends u get your medical status updated in 14-16 days time from date of submission.
Post that your background checks start.

roughly 30-45 days post your medical update you should get a PPR if everything else is one track. Thats what i have been noticing.

Reactions: Eltonos

ivampjr

Aug 10, 2017
Kitchener
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Passport Req..
25-10-2017
AOR 03 Oct - IP1 or IP2?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks

Onabanjo

Oct 18, 2017
AOR 03 Oct - IP1 or IP2?

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks
Hi
Please where can I check my status,my application was submitted by a consultant, could that be the reason for not able to access my application status

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
AOR 03 Oct - IP1 or IP2?

Thanks
You're in NA2, the stage right before IP2.

Reactions: ivampjr