+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Arunsatz2016

Jul 14, 2016
Yeah, It is not available for download for me as well. Mine ceremony organizer was Edmonton office as well. I will let you know when I will download mine.
Cheers
I'm in the same boat as well. My oath was on March 21 at Edmonton office. E certificate is not available for download yet and I requested urgent processing during the ceremony

Reactions: cool_eagle

gigbuffon30

Feb 7, 2024
Surprisingly I received an update today from Vancouver office requesting for my entry/exit dates from the USA. Submitted immediately.

I am confused about this because 3 months ago they asked for my scanned passport copies and now this. Did anyone else receive this request?
I'm just making hypotheses here, but if they requested ICES for you, they might just want to confirm that the dates you have and the one on the ICES record match. Either way, it seems very positive for you!

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Today is 5th business day since I sent the signed oath form and I am still unable to download the e-certificate. Most people are able to download with in a day or two after sending the oath form who are with other office.

Earlier I had slow processing office Scarborough and now I have office that is slow at processing signed oath form and e-certificate.
Hi, I just tried now and was able to download the e-certificate. Hope you can download at your end as well. By the way, today was 4th business day with 1st being Friday.

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
I'm in the same boat as well. My oath was on March 21 at Edmonton office. E certificate is not available for download yet and I requested urgent processing during the ceremony
Shouldn't in-person ceremony be avaiable on the actual ceremony on the spot ?

ansarcrtni

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Category........
Other
Anyone from Scarborough office whose all stages are completed but haven't received oath invitation ? My stages are completed on Feb 20 but there is no communication on the oath ceremony. The tracker shows "not started".
Mine is completed Feb 13 th and no update since

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Totally unexpected, I received an email this morning that my Oath is scheduled for April 15. On my tracker it says LPP was completed on March 22.

On March 21, they asked for my US entry/exit records which I submitted on the same day. I didn't think much of it since 3 months before I submitted my passport copies. I expected it could be another long wait so just went about with my life. On my tracker it says the next day my LPP all went green. March 25, citizenship ceremony went to in progress.

Jatinp

Aug 4, 2021
i have attended oath 25 march
Send oath form same day
But still didn’t received e certificate
Office is montreal