+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 Citizenship Applications

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Glad to see few folks who received AOR recently are able to register their application online and track it through the Citizenship Status tracker account.
I received AOR on 10th Nov and still not able to register. Anyone with similar situation tried contacting IRCC via phone? I raised couple of webforms for this issue but garbage response(s) from them
10th nov aor folks are jinxed.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Congrats! Never saw a phone number field while registering? I only see the UCI and application number. Does it appear after entering the two?

Sorry for the confusion, but I mean to say that I used my cell phone to create account rather than computer and it helped me.

Reactions: Emmemm07

puigi

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Paper application (2) we received AOR on Nov 16th and were able to register on the tracker on Nov 25th. Please update the tracker. Thank you!

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Its a mess lol. I raised couple of webforms with them and all I get is stupid unrelated responses. Its frustrating
I submitted citizenship application for my partner the same day as mine. He received aor on the 18th and I was able to register his application on the tracker today. Followed the same steps, however it did not work for me. So just weird luck I guess.

disp.31089

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Updates on the app tracker situation - still not able to register - says invalid information.

Nov 9 - Received AOR
Nov 16 - Follow your application email -1
Nov 23 - Follow your application email -2

I can access ECAS since I put a paper application and the status reads-
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 3, 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 9, 2022.
Thinking about going through the webform, although I've seen folks here not have a lot of success yet with that.
I'm not too worried though - if they need something, they will send an email.
Would have been good if they streamlined this a bit.
Finally able to register today in application tracker.
Status reads 'Application Filed'
Application filed
We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,104
Application: Family(2+2)
Application sent: 3 Oct 2022
Delivered: 6 Oct
AOR: 16 Nov 2022

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
I submitted citizenship application for my partner the same day as mine. He received aor on the 18th and I was able to register his application on the tracker today. Followed the same steps, however it did not work for me. So just weird luck I guess.
Ah! I guess we need to call them up or else this issue will never be resolved. I am done with webforms now

Mumbai_Indians

Star Member
Oct 15, 2016
Hey guys, today I was able to create accounts for Citizenship Application Tracker (our AOR date was Nov 24). Here are some tips (hopefully could be of help to others) :-
1. Try different browsers in incognito / private mode for each applicant in case of more than one applicant (like family);
2. Try mobile browser first;
3. In case you are able to create tracker account for one person and not for others then space out your next attempt by a few hours and use a different browser.

Reactions: Shayna22

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys, today I was able to create accounts for Citizenship Application Tracker (our AOR date was Nov 24). Here are some tips (hopefully could be of help to others) :-
1. Try different browsers in incognito / private mode for each applicant in case of more than one applicant (like family);
3. In case you are able to create tracker account for one person and not for others then space out your next attempt by a few hours and use a different browser.
I assume yours is paper application. Mine is Online AOR 10 Nov and it still doesnt work for me.

jimshady

Star Member
May 1, 2018
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16 Jan 2019
Med's Request
4 Mar 2019
Med's Done....
12 Mar 2019
Passport Req..
27 Mar 2019
VISA ISSUED...
17 Apr 2019
LANDED..........
8 Aug 2019
I agree... My Chrome (desktop) still shows error. I tried firefox it worked for registration. Also chrome on my mobile works.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
At this point I can quite confidently say that it’s got to do nothing with the browser / cache / device in use etc. Some accounts just won’t register because of messed up cic tracker even though they’re processing. Again, m not worried because I’ll be notified if anything changes. Also that tracker barely gives any info tbh.

Reactions: harryguns