Star Member
May 18, 2019
Those who unable to access there account follow the instruction below:

- reset password
- use atleast 14 charecter few up case/ lower case and number
- all set
- keep me in your prayers!

Good luck
Hi. Were you able to register to the application tracker? ( the same day) Did you get the e-verification code within 12 hours ? Thank you.

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
yes - Thanks:

But its giving me this error message:
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

I hope its normal!
Hi. Were you able to register to the application tracker? Did you get the e-verification code within 12 hours ? Thank you.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
You'll need to use the tracking website:
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/
I am trying to create account but getting below error message. I have received the email which says they have entered the information in the system and it is been 2 days since I received that email. Also, received AOR via email on 18th Oct. How long do i need to wait for tracker account creation ? Thanks

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Without hyphens.... It might take 48-72 hours for some it might take longer

Thanks 48-72 hours after AOR email or the email with Subject line : Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application ?

As AOR email received on 18th Oct and other email on 25th Oct?

Thanks

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
I am trying to create account but getting below error message. I have received the email which says they have entered the information in the system and it is been 2 days since I received that email. Also, received AOR via email on 18th Oct. How long do i need to wait for tracker account creation ? Thanks

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet"
I'm getting the same error message, but I've been waiting for a week+
Waiting to hear back from the web form I submitted for technical issues.

Reactions: preet.tech89

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
I'm getting the same error message, but I've been waiting for a week+
Waiting to hear back from the web form I submitted for technical issues.

When did you receive AOR via email and 2nd email with Subject: Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application?

Thanks

iamDinesh

Dec 15, 2016
Chandigarh, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2016
AOR Received.
28-12-2016
IELTS Request
Beforehand (Feb, 2016)
Med's Request
Beforehand
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
Hi. Were you able to register for the application tracker ? Did you get the e-verification code within 12 hours ( as suggested by the web-site ). Thank you.
I was able to register for the application tracker after 2 days of receiving the AOR. As soon as I entered the info it immediately sent the verification code to the email on the file.

Reactions: Joship33

linxord

Apr 10, 2013
When did you receive AOR via email and 2nd email with Subject: Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application?

Thanks
AOR: Oct 19
2nd Email to follow progress: Oct 25

Still getting error: Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

Joship33

Star Member
May 18, 2019
I was able to register for the application tracker after 2 days of receiving the AOR. As soon as I entered the info it immediately sent the verification code to the email on the file.
Awesome!

octcitizen

Oct 28, 2022
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1129
Application: Family(4) with minors
Application sent: Oct 03, 2022
Delivered: Oct 05, 2022
AOR: Pending

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
For the paper application do they acknowledge online or in paper?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I think I'll wait 2-3 weeks before thinking about submitting the citizenship application.
Really should have paid 10 extra bucks for tracking, lol.
If you are not in a hurry, it's always good to submit with all the required documents so the application is processed in one go. Especially since background check is the first item in their checklist.

Reactions: sibnadian