+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

Vandana V

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hey guys, any update on your files?
Yes- applied on October 21/2021 and i got my AOR and medical request on February 02/2022.
But after few hours when i linked my gckey account with AOR,that states-my medical exam has passed(as i had done that back in 2017)might be they automatically updated that one.
Then after few hours,my biometrics was updated as well.
Now in Dillema whether to go for medical or not again?

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys, any update on your files?
Hi! Just done backreading, here's the update of my file:

PR paper app received: 05 Oct 2021
Sponsor received confirmation email on 19 Jan 2022, is this the AOR?
Got email for biometrics then able to link my PR app to my IRCC account
Medical: Passed
Biometrics: Done and updated 02 Feb 2022
OWP: Returned by IRCC to me on 17 Jan 2022 due to insufficient fee, not paid the $100, only paid $155 with PR
OWP: After payment of $100, returned docs and received at Edmonton on 02 Feb 2022
Until now, not able to link OWP, I hope it would be soon to get driving license and start working :cool:

Last edited:

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Yes- applied on October 21/2021 and i got my AOR and medical request on February 02/2022.
But after few hours when i linked my gckey account with AOR,that states-my medical exam has passed(as i had done that back in 2017)might be they automatically updated that one.
I did submit mine on 23th..still no response.no aor yet

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
you will not have to do your medicals again unless they instruct you too.

Reactions: Vandana V

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
I applied in April21, my application was returned and sent back on October. Got AOR1 by mail before getting the email (weird). Still no AOR and getting a little bit worried cause I see people that applied in November already getting their AOR.

Reactions: Gabgr

Major2710

Star Member
Dec 22, 2021
I applied in April21, my application was returned and sent back on October. Got AOR1 by mail before getting the email (weird). Still no AOR and getting a little bit worried cause I see people that applied in November already getting their AOR.

why was you application returned?

have you tried calling IRCC to see if they can locate your file?

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
Who here have already linked their OWP? I've been trying for weeks now but no success. I don't know what is going on. The new portal tracker is good, hopefully, they do the same for OWP. Thank you.

xiiiw

Jan 20, 2022
Who here have already linked their OWP? I've been trying for weeks now but no success. I don't know what is going on. The new portal tracker is good, hopefully, they do the same for OWP. Thank you.
I was not able to link my OWP as well after I got AOR. Then I found that my OWP application was returned by mail due to insufficient payment. I hope yours does not end up like mine :oops:

dungski

Dec 21, 2019
I was not able to link my OWP as well after I got AOR. Then I found that my OWP application was returned by mail due to insufficient payment. I hope yours does not end up like mine :oops:
We have the same issue. I paid for the work permit but forgot to add the OWP. How I wish they could have just sent an email to have expedited the process. Anyhow, I hope they are exploring other better ways to facilitate the processing of all applications, including digitalizing documents they received for easier and faster retrieval instead of sending back and forth to applicants.

xiiiw

Jan 20, 2022
We have the same issue. I paid for the work permit but forgot to add the OWP. How I wish they could have just sent an email to have expedited the process. Anyhow, I hope they are exploring other better ways to facilitate the processing of all applications, including digitalizing documents they received for easier and faster retrieval instead of sending back and forth to applicants.
That's unfortunate. I decided not to re-submit cuz I'm afraid it would postpone my pr application. I don't understand why they separate the payment and application systems, and why we need to pay two separate fees for a single application. Whoever designed this system must be a genius.