Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-15 (updated schedule-A for spouse)
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
ECAS updated: 24-01-2015, processing started: 21-01-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
10-02-2015, Medicals Received: 17-02-2015
Interview........
NA (FBI Report reached NDVO: 30-03-2015)
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
Hey Rajesh,

Did you get your background to completed? How old is your son?
Not yet for me. Was a minor when I sent the application now 18.

Reactions: CanEuro

Bazola636

Nov 3, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
LANDED..........
14-07-2018
Did you use COPR or the PR cards for the minors?
Used PR card. I think I realised the error here. If you submit PR copy as an ID, the other ID need to be a Canadian govt issued one. What I have done now id resubmitted the application batch with PR & OHIP for the minors (along with Passport Copy). I had explained the same in the covering letter. Hope that suffice

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Used PR card. I think I realised the error here. If you submit PR copy as an ID, the other ID need to be a Canadian govt issued one. What I have done now id resubmitted the application batch with PR & OHIP for the minors (along with Passport Copy). I had explained the same in the covering letter. Hope that suffice
I m also in lil confusion. I have also attach pr card and health card with no photo and also a school record with photo will that work or it will be returned?

hirenbhaip87

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Ur reply highly appreciated

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...

Yes that is right. What I have applied with is Expired Passport with Explanation, PR card and OHIP.

However, I have just realised the fact that I have just submitted the Bio page of the Passport. I double checked this with the downloaded copy of online application. On page 11 of 20, it asked me if I had travel document or passport in which I replied yes and then further down on the same page I was asked to submit just the "Bio page of this document" so I submitted ONLY Bio page. On the other hand, on the document checklist and instruction guide, it says clearly that an applicant is supposed to submit ALL pages of the passport blank or not.

Not I am confused and concerned if my application will be accepted or not. I have been waiting for so long and when it's time to get AOR I learned this :(

Can anyone please suggest what did they do with their online application? Did they apply with Bio page only as asked OR they submitted ALL the pages in answer to the Bio page! Please let me know. Thank you

Rtzi

Jan 31, 2022
Hi All,
I applied for citizenship for my wife Oct 2021. Few days back received an email saying
“Your application was created in our system on December 10, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.”

To create an account, I need the Application Number that I have not received neither in an email, not hard copy. This email doesn’t say the Application number either.

what should be done?
Hello, Did you receive a response to this? I applied on Oct 4, 2021 as well. And received the same mail.
If you did receive some guidance, I would greatly appreciate if you could direct me to the same.
Thank you!

Shah1728

Jan 30, 2022
I have sent my application October 2nd and received AOR just 2 days ago so I wouldn't worry just yet. Just wait another week or so.
I haven't even had a tracking number for my application so imaging my anxiety that I had. Hope that helps.
Thank you for your reply. I also tried to call CIC but it is of no use as they do not have any information. But seeing your experience I am hoping to hear something in coming days.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Although I applied on Oct 5th, I am updating it here and also in Oct thread. I have got AOR email today. But it says they will determine if the application is complete. I am wondering what stage do they return the application before issuing AOR or after AOR?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
Although I applied on Oct 5th, I am updating it here and also in Oct thread. I have got AOR email today. But it says they will determine if the application is complete. I am wondering what stage do they return the application before issuing AOR or after AOR?
if there are any issues with your app, it would be returned before AOR

Reactions: Shining Moon

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Hello, Did you receive a response to this? I applied on Oct 4, 2021 as well. And received the same mail.
If you did receive some guidance, I would greatly appreciate if you could direct me to the same.
Thank you!
No, nobody responded :) I guess I have to post it again.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Hi All,
I applied for citizenship for my wife Oct 2021. Few days back received an email saying
“Your application was created in our system on December 10, 2021 and is currently in progress.

You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.”

To create an account, I need the Application Number that I have not received neither in an email, not hard copy. This email doesn’t say the Application number either.

what should be done?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

what should be done?
Call IRCC and ask them for the App # - 1888-242-2100