App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Why has in person oath ceremony not started yet when mask mandate and social Distancing have been lifted?
Would be much more special than virtual in my opinion.

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Hello Everyone, just sharing my timelines and seeking any advice if anything I can/should do other than waiting I guess.

Submitted Paper : Oct 06, 2021
AOR : Jan 05, 2022
BGC Completed : Jan 21, 2022
Test Invite update : March 10, 2022
Test Taken : March 18, 2022
Test status Completed : March 21, 2022

then nothing after that, all others status in progress.

Family of 4
Timelines are same for me and wife., no changes at all to my kids applications.

thank you very much!

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
Hello Everyone, just sharing my timelines and seeking any advice if anything I can/should do other than waiting I guess.

Submitted Paper : Oct 06, 2021
AOR : Jan 05, 2022
BGC Completed : Jan 21, 2022
Test Invite update : March 10, 2022
Test Taken : March 18, 2022
Test status Completed : March 21, 2022

then nothing after that, all others status in progress.

Family of 4
Timelines are same for me and wife., no changes at all to my kids applications.

thank you very much!
Montreal office is known to be one of the slowest if not the slowest office when it comes to issue decisions after marking the test as completed.
If you take a look on the timeline of peoples from Montreal, the DM take between 3 to 6 months for a significant number of applicants.
I'm also from Montreal, I submitted my app online 1 month after yours (Nov) and completed the test also 1 month after yours (Apr).
So the answer to your question is we just have to wait unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Personally I wanted to contact them but when I analyse the timeline of the other applicants from Montreal I realise that everything is normal for my app regarding how Montreal office treat its applicants.

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Friends, Following are my timelines, I am little worried now, as my application doesnt even seems to be moving at all.

Can I do something from end ?

Application Sent : 7th Oct
Application Filed : 7th Dec
AOR: 29th Dec
Last Updated : 28th Jan
Paper Application
Family-3

Nothing afterwards :(

Seedorf_20

Jun 1, 2022
Montreal office is known to be one of the slowest if not the slowest office when it comes to issue decisions after marking the test as completed.
If you take a look on the timeline of peoples from Montreal, the DM take between 3 to 6 months for a significant number of applicants.
I'm also from Montreal, I submitted my app online 1 month after yours (Nov) and completed the test also 1 month after yours (Apr).
So the answer to your question is we just have to wait unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Personally I wanted to contact them but when I analyse the timeline of the other applicants from Montreal I realise that everything is normal for my app regarding how Montreal office treat its applicants.
Thank you very so nice of you to take the time to respond. Let’s wait and see, wish you get good news soon.

Reactions: pedromw

rajahoomi

May 20, 2018
I have a question regarding travelling after applying for citizenship. Is it the rule that we must notify IRCC every time we travel outside of Canada for more than 2 weeks? Would travelling a lot affect the citizenship process or timeline?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got status update on 31st May, everything is complete, except oath, i am guessing its around the corner too ?
Almost same timeline. BG completed 4th May, everything else on 1st June. I expect Oath in next 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: mcassim87

koukie

May 4, 2022
Online applicant, requested for urgent processing with papers, no response from IRCC in 3 months.
Requested local MLA office, this is the response I received,

As per your request to have your application processed on a priority basis, please note that the powers of a Member of Parliament are limited to intervening in a file to inquire on its current status. In addition, neither __MLA__ nor his staff members can order or recommend that one case be prioritized over another, out of concern for fairness to all claimants. The processing times established by Immigration Canada cannot be followed as expected, as there are delays that have been added due to COVID-19. Although IRCC and employees of the House of Commons of Canada both work for the federal government, we are two different entities, and neither can intervene in the management processes. I am very sorry that I could not give you the answer you expected.

IRCC is a mystery and completely useless.

• Sad
Reactions: saou17

pedromw

Dec 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

Question, since applying and when I check online, the top right corner where it shows "Updated" date never changed until today. I checked weekly and the date was always December 20th 2021m and today it changed to June 1st 2022. Does this mean anything, perhaps someone is finally checking my file.

Appreciate any feedback.
It means a ghost update, Yes an agent checked your file and did something.

Reactions: saou17

americanidiot

Sep 18, 2021
Got test invite on May 4th.

Timeline in Signature
Thanks, I know you got it - I recognize your username from other threads. But also, you're not an October online applicant

I am asking specifically here to know if anyone in October saw movement

Last edited:

Don H

Jun 18, 2016
Type: Paper
Physical presence: 1135 days
Application: Family(4)
Application sent: Oct 27, 2021
Application delivered: Oct 29, 2021
AOR: Jan 19, 2022
Test invite: May 10th 2022
Test Window: May 19th -June 9th 2022