+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

snesmi

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,
Pls re-update my invitation for testing : 11 May 2021,,, i see it empty ...
Thanks
Hi Luc22,

I see that you are a family of 4 on the tracker. Were both parents invited to test at the same time?

I am puzzled why was only my husband invited to test a few weeks back and there is nothing yet for me. I was the one that requested urgent processing due to my work and it's a family application.

Thanks
S.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Hi Luc22,

I see that you are a family of 4 on the tracker. Were both parents invited to test at the same time?

I am puzzled why was only my husband invited to test a few weeks back and there is nothing yet for me. I was the one that requested urgent processing due to my work and it's a family application.

Thanks
S.
Hi Snesmi,

I never requested urgent processing but both of us had the tests, so I really have no experience in the Urgent request process. Better to check with CIC and find out why only one applicant received the test invitation.
Thanks
G luck
Lucien

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Hi Luc22,

Thanks
S.
did you request urgent processing for all member of family one by one? or you sent just one request for whole family?
i'd suggest you to give CIC a call and clarify with them, this would be the best and quickest way...

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi All,
My online status changed to Citizenship Test 'In-Porgress' on June 09, 2021 and I have to take the test between June 18 and July 8.

I did not get any email. I checked my account by accident and stumbled on this update. Are people not getting email invites?

Please let me know how safe it is to take test when no email is received.

Thank you.

V

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,
My online status changed to Citizenship Test 'In-Porgress' on June 09, 2021 and I have to take the test between June 18 and July 8.

I did not get any email. I checked my account by accident and stumbled on this update. Are people not getting email invites?

Please let me know how safe it is to take test when no email is received.

Thank you.

V
You'll get the email in a day or 2. If you don't get it, just go ahead and attempt the test.

Reactions: vivek.89

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
You should be able to find that in the new dashboard. Please find the link in my signature if you don't have it. Can't update without a date.
We started processing your application on March 18, 2021.
and i saw different app which shows bg completed but no dates in that page, i checked in may nd completed