+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
March 22, 2021. I have also requested urgent processing and given the fact that every time I call cic the agents see it on my file, I am inclined to believe it might have precipitated the process.
Ohhh that could be why it is faster. I also requested Urgent but they cannot tell me if it was accepted or not. I called a few times, but zero result.

salmbagjaf

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Ohhh that could be why it is faster. I also requested Urgent but they cannot tell me if it was accepted or not. I called a few times, but zero result.
The first time I called the agent told me it has been accepted. But the subsequent times they all just said they can see my request on the file but the decision of the local visa office is not known to them, however, both agents in both times said since my file is moving fast it seems it has been accepted.
Have you asked them if they can see your request on the file?

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
My timeline. Please update the tracker.
Posted: Oct 20, 2020

Delivered: Oct 23 2020

AOR: January 25th 2021

In Process: March 4th 2021

Background check completed: March 30 , 2021

How do I view the tracker please? Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My timeline. Please update the tracker.
Posted: Oct 20, 2020

Delivered: Oct 23 2020

AOR: January 25th 2021

In Process: March 4th 2021

Background check completed: March 30 , 2021

How do I view the tracker please? Thanks
Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:
Test Email:
Test Date:
Interview Invite:
Interview Date:
Decision Made:
Oath Invite:
Oath Date:

Also, from the new status dashboard, can you please provide the dates of the following :

Background Check "Completed"
Citizenship Test "Completed"
Prohibitions, Language and Residency "Completed"

You can skip the items that don't apply to you.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
The first time I called the agent told me it has been accepted. But the subsequent times they all just said they can see my request on the file but the decision of the local visa office is not known to them, however, both agents in both times said since my file is moving fast it seems it has been accepted.
Have you asked them if they can see your request on the file?
Hi Salmbagiaf,
The statement of both agents concerning your file is moving fast that indicates that your urgent request might be accepted is NOT accurate and logic ,, I never requested Urgent processing and got my test invite on May 11th (1 month earlier than yours), some applicants in October received test invitations recently without requesting Urgent processing and on another hand many applicants from June /July / August still not received test invitations, we cannot really understand and predict the timeline of applications since there are many factors and it is case by case process..
If your request was accepted you should have completed the process by now.. I hope they will accept your urgent processing request so your file will move like a rocket...
Good luck to all.

Reactions: michel_hammamet