+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Did you give your Biometrics in India? How did you complete your Biometrics as family class and student biometrics are only being booked as far as I know. Can you please tell whether FSW biometrics are also being allowed?
I did it in Germany as I was travelling. In India, its closed atleast until 31st January, 2021.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I don't think so, it must be a mistake when he updated the status.
70 days for CEC inland, no way :D
Beside, NOC software engineer is not really impressive to be consider processing with that godlike speed. I have a bunch of friends has the same NOC applying from Aug-Sep, still waiting.
I know CEC inland approved within 40 days since AOR.

Jeremyjoe

Dec 31, 2020
I am just wondering if anyone can answer my query! I got an ITA in the last draw but yet to apply as my case is a bit unique.

1. I have some step-siblings (at least I was told) but I have no information (like DOB, place of birth, etc) of them. While filling the form online, I could not enter their details because of the like of information. Now, can LOE work in this case to mention their names and say I have never met or seen these people?

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Just got off the phone call with an IRCC agent just now.

Was able to get all the details relating to my application:

1. Eligibility: Haven't started (I was really really worried about my NOC code, so I sent a webform to rectify it yesterday, haven't received, they said webforms will take at least 5 working days to show up in their system.)
2. Criminality: Complete
3. Security: Haven't started

AoR: 21 Oct

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020

1. Eligibility: Haven't started (I was really really worried about my NOC code, so I sent a webform to rectify it yesterday, haven't received, they said webforms will take at least 5 working days to show up in their system.)

What is the background status in your MyCic application? In progress or processing?

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Call when it changes. You will find out that your eligibility is passed.

It's just a hypothesis though, but it worked for many people.
Ah bon????
I am really worried sick though That my eligibility might not pass. Thing is my profession is pastry chef . But earlier in my career, when I first started, I was logically more cook than chef. But in my work history my agent put all Straight NOC6321-Chefs when in fact the first two experiences should really be NOC6322-Cooks, although my title was commis chef. Both NOCs r skill type B though... I sent a webform yesterday to rectify my earlier jobs into 6322. I really don’t know if this will trigger a rejection It even makes me mal au cœur thinking about it now...

Regis_one

Dec 30, 2020
Ah bon????
I am really worried sick though That my eligibility might not pass. Thing is my profession is pastry chef . But earlier in my career, when I first started, I was logically more cook than chef. But in my work history my agent put all Straight NOC6321-Chefs when in fact the first two experiences should really be NOC6322-Cooks, although my title was commis chef. Both NOCs r skill type B though... I sent a webform yesterday to rectify my earlier jobs into 6322. I really don’t know if this will trigger a rejection It even makes me mal au cœur thinking about it now...
Vous avez bien fait d'envoyer une webform. J'espère que cela va bien passer pour vous. Appellez IRCC après changement de statut immédiatemment, and you will hear the good news inchallah.
Best of luck!

Reactions: Airhulafe

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021

Not sure if 5 days is correct. It's been 3 weeks and still counting since I submitted my webform.

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Vous avez bien fait d'envoyer une webform. J'espère que cela va bien passer pour vous. Appellez IRCC après changement de statut immédiatemment, and you will hear the good news inchallah.
Best of luck!
Bismillah, bien sûr que oui et merci pour votre conseil !

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Not sure if 5 days is correct. It's been 3 weeks and still counting since I submitted my webform.
Hey, the gal said do not expect a reply from webform. 5 working days is when they will receive it in their system but they normally do not reply unless they need something from u.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey, the gal said do not expect a reply from webform. 5 working days is when they will receive it in their system but they normally do not reply unless they need something from u.
Good to know and hoping yours does complete quick as when I spoke the male agent his comments were " I was working on the mail department last week and IRCC have hired more people to sought out and reduce the delay of mail response but currently you could expect a delay of 3 weeks for your request for webform to be processed."

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Good to know and hoping yours does complete quick as when I spoke the male agent his comments were " I was working on the mail department last week and IRCC have hired more people to sought out and reduce the delay of mail response but currently you could expect a delay of 3 weeks for your request for webform to be processed."
What’s ur webform about ? If u don’t mind ..