+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ThePatnaGuy

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hi ,

Yes , it happened with me today at 3.20 PM .

I tried 2 times and it was busy so they couldn't connect me to an agent .

Anyone else faced the same problem ?

Thanks
Yes, I also faced the same issue - application was not found through automated call. But, I was able to connect to an agent and she was able to look into my file.

My eligibility has been under review required but she mentioned nothing to worry as no adverse action is mentioned on the file. It is with Centralized Intake Office.

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hi Ev1
My
Aor 10th oct
Bios/Med Passed 28th Oct
RPRF Request and Paid 15th Jan

Does that means PPR is near and all the process has been done so they have asked for RPRF or what.

Reactions: DJbravo

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Ev1
My
Aor 10th oct
Bios/Med Passed 28th Oct
RPRF Request and Paid 15th Jan

Does that means PPR is near and all the process has been done so they have asked for RPRF or what.
What is the wording of your RPRF letter? Admissibility review ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Aukhan

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
What is the wording of your RPRF letter? Admissibility review ?
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

oddy4real

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
Exactly the same thing I got yesterday. Best of luck!

jq2019

Aug 29, 2019
Hi - is anyone still getting your application cannot be found in the system message when you call IRCC? Thanks

cdsoso

Oct 24, 2019
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
File Transfer...
01-13-2020
Hi everyone,

I got my GCMS note today. And I got two questions below:

1. About Visa Office

In mid-December, I was told that my application was in Nova Scotia Centralized Intake Office through web-form. Now In the 1st page of me GCMS file: it is showing:

Created Date: 2019/07/15 - This is probably the date I created my file
Submission Date: 2019/10/17
Updated Date: 2020/01/13
Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

And in the Application Activity part, it shows:

Field Name: Primary Office
Action: updated
Old Value: Centralized Intake Office
New Value: CPC-Ottawa
Office: Centralized Intake Office

And there are some document batch information generated on Jan 13rd, My understanding is they changed my primary office from Center Intake Office to CPC-Ottawa on Jan 13th So my application is in CPC-Ottawa now, am I right?

2. About Criminality

In the application status, it shows
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete.

But according to the NOTES, on Nov 21st, the officer wrote down:
***AGENT REVIEW***POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK; no A36 concerns evident with PCs on file. Criminality not pass due to biometrics pending.

I did my fingerprints on Nov 22nd. It seems like there is no other notes regarding criminality after Nov 21st, so my question is: Did I passed or not? I am very confused.

My AOR is Oct 18th. US resident. I ordered the note Dec 17th. So it took exact 30 days to get it.

I really appreciate if you could provide some insights, Thanks!

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hi ,

AOR -17th October 2019
Medical Passed -5th November 2019
Biometrics -6th November 2019
Stream -PNP - Outland - ONTARIO

Have completed 3 months from the date of application , no updates in the CIC profile after biometrics . Inquired about the Progress of the application , the updates are as follows:
Eligibility - MET
Criminality - PASSED
Security - NOT INITIATED
CIO - Sydney, Nova Scotia

When is the security screening supposed to start and how long would it take? I have so many personal and professional things dependent on this that I am getting super stressed!! As per some threads Sydney CIO takes a lot of time for the processing , is it true? and should I be worried about it?

It would be really great if someone could answer these questions?

Thanks In advance
Why should you be worried. Your application is still within the average precessing time.